By Laurie Murphy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
XBMoteC allows you to control one or more XBMC media centres.
It requires the XBMC 10.0 or later.
It allows you to:
- View lists of the following things in your library with thumbnails and descriptions:
- TV Shows, seasons and episodes
- Albums and songs
- Sources, directories and files.
You can also:
- View currently playing media (play, pause, forward, back, change volume)
- Use as a regular remote (up, down, left, right, select, play, stop....)
- Shutdown, suspend or restart
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Support for the new version of XBMC, Frodo.
Also now makes better use of iPhone 5 screen size.
I paid and could not even try because it's stuck. Don't waist your money. No worth it!
This is absolutely crap!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 24 December 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Laurie Murphy
- © Laurence Murphy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.