By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• Join Xbox Live Clubs to interact with like-minded gamers
• Use Looking for Group (LFG) to find a party to play a game
• Stay connected with multi-user conversations in Group Messaging
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Share updates and game clips
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
What's New in Version 1705.0512.1206
• Activity Feed content can now be filtered
• Ability to unfollow a club or game hub from the Activity Feed
• LFGs will now show up in the Activity Feed
• Receive Arena tournament notifications
It's good but it doesn't let me upload my own Gamerpic which it said you could in the last update.
When are you going to bring in when you can view who is in a party and join them etc
Thanks Xbox the app finally works!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥 5/5 everything works 👍👍😂😂
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 16 May 2017
- Version: 1705.0512.1206
- Size: 112 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.