By XE.com Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Convert every world currency with the XE Currency App – Free Edition. It offers live proprietary currency rates, charts, and even stores the last updated rates, so it works when the Internet doesn't. This popular app has received 20+ million downloads, appeared as an app of the week on iTunes, and been featured by the BBC, the LA Times, CNN, and The Travel Channel!
* LIVE CURRENCY RATES & CHARTS
- Every world currency & precious metals
- Live proprietary rates refresh every minute
- 30,000+ currency charts for historic rates
- Rate high & lows for multiple time frames
- Calculate prices with the currency converter
- Simultaneously monitor up to 10 currencies
- Our rates are trusted by millions of people
* PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS
- Shake your device to reset rates
- Set the frequency of rate updates
- Turn currency symbols on or off
- Pin your base currency to the top
- Add a widget to your notification centre
* USE IT OFFLINE
- Stores the last updated rates
- Convert prices without internet access
* XE CURRENCY PRO NOW AVAILABLE
- Get XE Currency Pro – also available in iTunes!
We want to make XE Currency better.
Please send feedback to: email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.2.0
We've added an exciting new feature: the XE Rate Advisor. It lets you enter the amount of currency you paid and received to compare a provider's price from the mid-market rate. We’ve also been working on:
Get quick access to the last tool used by swiping left from your currency list
Workout your fingers by swiping up and down to access the next/previous tool
Addition, subtraction, & multiplication is easier with our new calculator layout
We've integrated an ad space that lets us share XE products with you
Let us know your thoughts by leaving us a review or rating.
XE Currency Chums
Superb little App
I am a Financial Consultant, working in Asia. I use this app all the time to look at currencies in several countries. It's easy to use, swop the base currency around, read off, etc. There are now currency rate graphs from one day to ten years. You can also compare graphs between currencies, looking at how they've related to each other over time. Full marks to the designers.
A Travellers Must Have
I travel frequently and find this App a breeze to use. It's a handy comparator when considering purchase options for goods available back home as well as when travelling. For example, I found it cheaper (by some margin) to buy a new iPhone in Malaysia or Hong Kong compared to UK prices. If you're a frequent traveller 'don't leave home without this App'.
Excellent Currency Tool
I use this app every day. It's fast, accurate, up to date and very easy to see at a glance what is happening with mid market rates.
It's easy to add or delete currencies and the calculation tool, available in a second, is very useful.
If you travel, or transfer currency regularly, it's a must have in your financial folder.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 December 2014
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: XE.com Inc.
- © 2014 XE.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.