Yahoo Mail – Stay Organised
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With its beautiful design, easy-to- use interface and lightning-fast speed, the Yahoo Mail app makes reading, organising and sending emails across all of your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) easier than ever.
With the Yahoo Mail app, you can:
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS – Easily add photos, videos and documents to an email, all in one go.
- QUICKLY SEARCH – Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS – Add your Gmail, Outlook or second Yahoo account and access everything in one place directly in the app.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL – Keep all of your emails with 1,000 GB of free cloud storage.
- QUICKLY DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS – Press and hold an email to select and delete multiple messages.
- CHOOSE A THEME – Select different backgrounds and text colours for your Yahoo inbox.
- SAY GOODBYE TO PASSWORDS – Enable Account Key for secure password-free sign-in.
- SAY IT WITH A GIF – Can’t find the right words? Send an animated GIF.
- SEND STATIONERY – Send emails with artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- UNSEND YOUR EMAILS – Instantly undo any email immediately after it has been sent.
- CONNECT GOOGLEDRIVE AND DROPBOX – Easily access and send photos and documents that you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW – Get news from Yahoo and Yahoo Magazines directly in the app.
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS9.
- Optimised for use with VoiceOver.
- Yahoo does not provide a local Swiss email service.
What's New in Version 4.7
New with iOS 10:
INTERACTIVE NOTIFICATIONS – quickly delete or mark an email as read directly from a push notification.
SPOTLIGHT SEARCH IN YAHOO MAIL – continue spotlight searches seamlessly within the Mail app.
Really annoyed. I have used Yahoo for fifteen years. Downloading of emails to my iPhone and iPad using the Apple mail app has always been slick until this last year. I have to continually re-sign on to Yahoo in order to download my emails. I have tried to contact Yahoo but can't manage to connect to a human being. Check the boards, I'm not the only one to have this problem.
I want to use the iOS mail client as I can download emails from a number of addresses that I have (private and business). I don't want to use this!
Anyway, I assume that this app is part of a company effort to push Yahoo users away from the native iOS mail app and towards the Yahoo app. Not happy.
Yahoo's continual requests to me to sign in several times a day on both of my accounts.
Why oh why.. ?
I can be asked to re-sign in many times in a day on both of my Yahoo email addresses, and on both of my devices. Is this irritation to continue? Is there a problem?
If there is can it not be dealt with by other means?.
Signing back in again now is so much more laboured than it used to be now that it's 2-step authentication process.. Although unhappy I could just about put up with it before... Can someone so much wiser than I advise please.
A little mixed
It's not bad but why cannot delete the last Yahoo App from my iPad. It's the small things that count. I have also experienced a number of Security warnings and keep changing my password. I have a Primary Email address I want to remove, you cannot do it and I don't understand why? On a positive note it does seem quite slick, I also like the icons on each email.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 14 September 2016
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 204 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.