Your best finance destination to track the markets and economy.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalised news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio.
• Add stocks to watchlists to get real-time stock quotes and personalised news.
• Follow the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more with our extensive cryptocurrency coverage.
• Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures and more
• Compare stocks with interactive full-screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Track holdings performance
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
• Turn your device sideways to interact with full-screen charts
• Sync your portfolios across devices
With this release, you can now listen to videos even when the app is in the background. To do this, just start watching a video and leave the app - the audio will continue to play. You can use your device's built-in controls to pause and resume the audio track or change the volume.
This release also includes the addition of a new chart indicator, the Anchored VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price).
Ratings and Reviews
What's the fuss about, it's Great!
I downloaded it earlier today to replace older version on my iPhone. It's full of data and all pretty easy to access on my device. You can watch indices from Asia, Europe & USA, Bond Prices & Yields, Currency movements, Commodity Prices for Gold, Oil Brent Crude, Soy, Wheat, etc. The App lets you create, edit, replace or rename your portfolio, gives you individual company's share data, financials & ratios, price action with graphic display, obtain quotes on stocks and so much more. It lets you read or watch financial news on CNBC or Reuters. Pretty sophisticated at no cost to the user! Bravo Yahoo.
Portfolio text to small
Love the app, I use it daily checking my portfolio. Though slightly disappointed with the latest update because they have made the text smaller on my portfolio list, stock name and price quotes are much harder to read now. I like to look at the name and prices, it now seems hidden, smaller not as important. Change it back to the bigger size this is the main part of the app.
Gives you easy access to the current price and the convenience of a saved watchlist, but the historical price info is often wrong, the fundamentals usually show incorrect details, the news feed is very much lacking compared to other sites, annoying ads posing as articles are posted from the likes of Motley Fool and Cube, and the price charting is really poor. The previous Market Dash layout was a lot better, but regrettably it no longer works with the latest iOS.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 117.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Oath Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.