The best email app to easily organise your Gmail, Outlook, AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning-fast speed. What’s more, Yahoo Mail offers 1,000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
- SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT – works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
- CUSTOMISE YOUR SWIPES – choose various actions such as delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY – get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not a company or a group newsletter.
- QUICKLY SEARCH – search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- GET CREATIVE – make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-made email designs from Paperless Post.
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS – easily add photos, videos and documents to an email, all in one go.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL – keep all of your emails with 1,000 GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - select different backgrounds and text colours for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS – enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign-in.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX – easily access and send photos and documents that you’ve stored in the cloud.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail.
- Available as an in-app purchase, charged to your iTunes account
- Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
- Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11.
- Optimised for use with VoiceOver.
• We’ve taken your feedback on board! We’ve added the ability to delete your search history.
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Forcing yahoo mail users to view ads
Yahoo have for some time now been sabotaging performance of their mail service on Apple devices, either deliberately or through failure to corrects bugs. Recently purchased an iPhone X which works very well in every way except that yahoo mail will not update to show new emails in the native Apple mail app. Despite logging out and in, switching mail servers, switching phone on and off, refreshing all inboxes (including junk and trash) and posting on a yahoo forum about my problem my emails still WILL NOT SHOW UP. All works fine on desktop or through safari, yahoo’s official advice is to “download our yahoo mail app” which happens to contain adverts. My problem is not a unique one and has been around intermittently for a long time, specifically with yahoo accounts. The next time I get a free day I will go through the laborious task of switching all relevant accounts and contact details to my gmail account which has always worked perfectly in its own app, via desktop, via safari and most importantly via native Mail app! Disgusting service.
When I created a yahoo account many moons ago I was immediately inundated with adds and over time it got so increasingly bad that it became impractical and time consuming to use it at all, so it became my registrations account for anything that insists on a registration that I don’t want to give and only ever access to prove a registration is genuine. Everything else is ignored!
Thought I’d give the app a chance as it is apparently required to enable account key security but on opening and annoyingly defaulting to allow all spam from all partners which is turned off already in my email account it tries to bully me into registering my other email accounts with other providers in the app. This ain’t happening considering the crap I get through yahoo. However as a result there doesn’t seem to be any way of getting to the yahoo email in box I’ve entered without first registering my other accounts so basically it’s useless!
Don’t bother with this app, it’s not worth the spam or time
App works fine apart from the adverts
It’s a decent especially when you work out how to access all your sub folders (bar top left). I would recommend it.
My reservation is the ads which you get at the top of the email list. Never more than one at a time. Now I don’t use social media much except professionally but where on earth do they get their info from? If they are supposed to be relevant to me they’ve missed the mark. They seem to think I am an investment fund manager with an interest in water skiing and holidays in places I would not want to holiday. It is entertaining but ultimately pointless. I hope they’re not selling this space. Maybe yours will be better? They could at least try to irritate me rather than leave me bemused and amused.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 210.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Yahoo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly) £0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly) £0.79
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Yearly) £9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.