Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner of an Apple Design Award 2013!
See the weather like never before - only Yahoo Weather combines stunning photos with accurate forecasts across iPhone and iPad.
Experience the weather - Yahoo Weather’s immersive experience makes checking and sharing the weather inspiring and entertaining.
- Beautiful photos that match your location, time of day, and current weather condition
- Experience weather conditions for rain, snow, fog and extreme heat with animated weather effects
- Detailed weather information and forecasts
- Interactive radar, satellite, heat, and wind maps, plus sunrise/sunset times
- Swipe vertically for detailed weather information and horizontally for favorite locations
- Enable notifications for Severe Weather Alerts (U.S. cities only) by visiting "Settings" in the sidebar
- Submit photos to the app at Project Weather on Flickr
“The app provides forecasts, heat and wind maps and sunrise/sunset times among other features, with the twist that this data is accompanied by full-screen photos from that location, pulled from Yahoo's Flickr photo-sharing service.” - The Guardian
What's New in Version 1.9.3
- Fixed crash
Leeches your storage data
Not a bad app but boy does it grow in size on your phone in terms of storage. I looked under my storage and was shocked to see this app consuming 1 gb of space on my phone. The install is a tenth of that! But the document and data grow to 1 gb. I deleted and re installed but I am sure that storage will creep back up over time. I also saw it doing the same on my dads iPhone so clearly the app just swells in size and is buggy for that reason. Mine is a 128gb model so it's not so bad for me but can you imagine some poor soul with a 16 gb iPhone or iPad!
Beautiful app for iPad
Downloaded this app for my iPad and really enjoying it! The interface is good and the app is really beautifully made (local pictures, information etc). It works at its best when you "allow" the app to "access your location", then you get all pic and info in real time.
As good as forecasting gets....
Impressed enough to check this app first, pretty dammed accurate, though as per even the most informed forecasters, occasionally things ain't as forecast...
As a sailor, I know about the weather and have tried umpteen apps... For land based forecasts, I'm sticking with this one as my first port of call....
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 22 March 2016
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 77.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Yahoo! Inc.
- © Copyright (C) 2013, Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.