# iPad/iPhone as a dual monitor for Mac via USB! #
# Free version of Yam Display (7 minutes/session limit) #
Yam Display turns your iPad/iPhone into a second display for your Mac.
Wired by USB, browse documents or watch videos without delay.
Touch your Mac and pinch to zoom with beautiful retina display.
For multitasking enabled devices, you can utilize every single pixel of your screen in Split View.
Yam Display is fast, secure, simple and will help you improve your productivity.
- Minimal lag for browsing or video playback
- Energy efficient for static screens
- Retina display (optional)
- iOS9 Split View
- 60 Frames per second
- Touch screen / Pinch to zoom / Scroll / Drag
- Touch Bar simulation (for any Mac with macOS Sierra 10.12.2 or later)
- Secure connection via USB
- iOS devices with iOS 7.1 or later
- Macs with OS X 10.9 or later (with USB port)
Download app for Mac from: yamdisplay.com (free)
For any questions or suggestions: email@example.com
- Support iOS 11 and iPhone X
- Support external (smart) keyboard for iPad/iPhone
Please update Yam Display for macOS to the latest version
Ratings and Reviews
Responsive and easy to use
I did tried 3 apps and did ask refunds in the others because of lack in responsiveness. This one is the exception! Good work guy!
I think for an application days free this is before me very well, I don’t really bothered that I need to use my cable since that is always around anyway.
Waste of time
Half an hour of my life beta testing with Mojave. Didn't function like a second screen as expected. Buggy, window only live when icon is selected on dock. Maybe something to do with already having multiple desktops.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Yam Display will be updated for macOS Mojave 10.14.2 in which the issues will be fixed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and support. Thanks!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.