Yammer is the enterprise social network that helps you and your team collaborate openly and stay on top of it all. With Yammer, you can connect to the right people in your organization, share and search for information across teams and organize around projects and ideas so you can do more.
With Yammer for iOS, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for iOS you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless of file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your iOS device.
- Work across language barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for iOS – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
This update contains a number of improvements:
- Improves file uploads to groups
- Fixes an an issue opening links for Intune users
- Fixes an application crash when a directory is selected for upload
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent delivery tool
I use Yammer to create an information group to support desktop tool delivery. It provides an invaluable forum for desktop support information, videos, forms, faq etc. The 2 way element means that I can replace user surveys with polls and that magic moment when someone asks a question and another user provides the correct answer before I have to get involved is priceless. Never really got on with yammer in the early pre Microsoft years and until the last 12 months but the recent updates and increased functionality are excellent. Microsoft are integrating SfB I believe, just need to be careful they don't over egg this and try to turn it into to confusing a tool that tries to offer something O365 related to all.
Working for a global company Yammer is a great way of connecting across different parts of the organisation. We have many different groups set up including even a book club group which puts me in touch with colleagues in different countries and/or parts of the business I would never have connected with previously.
It is used a brilliant tool for opening up discussion and debate on some important topics.
I was sceptical when it was first rolled out thinking it was just another social media platform but so far it is being used in a very professional manner and has proved itself to be an excellent communication tool.
I find Yammer an alternative and easy way to network within the large organisation that I work for. If it weren't for Yammer, it would be a lot harder to keep up to date with new policies and practices, what other departments are up to and generally is a decent tool.
I find it a great way of quickly finding the right person to contact in various different departments in our organisation and being able to easily contact them directly, publicly or privately.
When working within a large organisation, it is often hard to try and find the right person or even department or advice and by using Yammer, it's easy!
By using Yammer, I find I am always one step ahead of my local team on new innovations/policy/news etc and know who to contact for various issues - yet I have worked for our organisation the least by many years, compared those who I work with in my local team.
A great app overall - I wish more people in the organisation I work for used it!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 296.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Yammer, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.