The Yodel app lets you track your Yodel parcel on the go.
From your favourite retailer right to your door, you can count on us to deliver.
· Be kept up-to-date on where your parcel is through notifications sent straight to your app.
· Take a tour through the tooltips to get the most out of the app experience.
· Want more information? You can track where your parcel is at any point along its journey.
· If your retailer has sent your parcel on our van service, you can see how many parcels are before yours on the driver’s route.
· If your retailer has sent your parcel on our timed delivery service then you will also receive a two-hour delivery/collection window on the day.
· Or If your retailer has sent your parcel using our local courier service, you can speak directly to your driver to arrange a personal delivery that suits you.
· Missed your delivery? You can arrange for your parcel to be delivered another day, or choose to pick it up from your local Yodel depot.
· You can chat with our customer service team, who are here to help with any questions you may have about your parcel.
We will constantly be updating your delivery experience, so make sure you have the latest version to receive all of the benefits.
The Yodel parcel manager 2.0 update comes with the new improved layout and more parcel management features!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app to use when item is actually out for delivery
The app is a quick and easy way to track parcels when they are actually with a driver and the queue system starts to work. Before that however it is slightly pointless because it is not updated with true facts.
I was expecting and the app told me my order had arrived at the depot and would be delivered that day. Waited till 9pm where it still said it would be delivered that day. Then it changed to “short delay” having not even left the depot once. All it needed was an update to say it would be delivered the next day, as it was, and I wouldn’t have wasted a day waiting in for a delivery that the app had told me was coming.
When it was actually being delivered I found the queue system very useful and it seemed quite accurate
Could be better
Gives a basic understanding of parcel location and a rough idea of how long left there is to wait for the parcel to arrive but for any truly useful functionality you have to keep the app open and swap in and out of tabs to refresh the status to see how many stops there are ahead of the courier before they reach you. The app doesn't send a notification when you're about to receive the package nor can it provide an estimated time of delivery based on the courier's progress so far or the distance between each stop. If the developer added those features it would be a great app but at the moment it doesn't provide anything extra to the web site for tracking parcels.
Lacks fundamental features and when is this going to be updated for the iPhone X screen
Yet another lazy developer who cannot be bothered to get their app updated, to make use of the iPhone X larger and more resolution screen.
It’s 10 months since the iPhone X came out, and this lazy developer still hasn’t got app ready for the iPhone X. Apple needs to kick these kind of lazy couldn’t care less developers off the AppStore 😤👎🏻 💩
With that being said this app lacks a fundamental feature, and that is notifications as to when your parcel reaches the various parts on its route (i.e. when it gets into the national hub, when it gets to your local depot, and when it’s you out for delivery).
When I installed the app, it asked me if I wanted notifications and I said yes, thinking that the app would send me notifications when the parcel status changed. But I’m confused as to what this notifications feature is for, as the app doesn’t notify you when the parcel changed status (i.e when it gets to your local depot or when it’s out on delivery).
Sorry Yodel, but this app is very lazy and looks like it’s been written in the app developers lunch break. Go back and have a redesign and get the notifications issues working.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.