By Yellow Line Parking Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AVAILABLE IN - London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Coventry, Norwich and Cambridge
List of features:
- Cheapest & Nearest Petrol and Parking
- Discover potential nearby free parking zones.
- Real Time Availability in Westminster.
- Inbuilt Bank Holidays times for each zone.
- Event Day Zone alert near stadiums.
- Motorcycle Bays Locations.
- Disabled Bays Locations.
- Petrol Station Locations and prices.
- Electric Charging Station Locations.
- Paid Car Park Locations.
- Congestion Charge Zone alert and payment.
- In app alarm and car locator.
- TRACE hotline. So if your car does get towed then one call will sort it all.
- In app directions.
Once you’ve downloaded this app you’ll wonder how on earth you lived without it before. Its easy to use interface allows drivers to see every on and off street parking space to help you make informed choices about parking before you arrive. It can even tell you if it’s OK to park on single yellow lines!
Green zones show you when it’s free to park and red zones tell you when restrictions still apply. If free parking isn’t available then AppyParking offers a host of other options nearest to you such as Paid Meter Bays and Off Street Car Parks.
We've added NCP and Q Park car parks across the UK showing locations and tariffs so you can find cheapest and nearest car parks if on street parking isn't available. We've also added over 1,200 other UK car parks in Edinburgh, Manchester, Brighton, Bristol, Bournemouth, Coventry, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Norwich and Cambridge showing locations and tariffs including train stations and airports to help you find somewhere to park wherever you are.
Because we're always looking for ways to save our users money, you can now save a small fortune every month by purchasing a petrol auto-renewal subscription to find the Cheapest and Nearest petrol wherever you are in the UK. The auto-renewal subscription is available either Monthly for £1.49 or Yearly for £9.99. You can save up to £8 per tank across the UK, and up to £33 per tank in London simply by searching a 10, 5, or 2 miles radius for the cheapest and nearest petrol leaving you more of your hard earned pennies. You can also choose what fuel type and what brand of petrol station you’d like to see. Perfect if you use a fuel card. Once you've selected your search criteria simply press the ‘Show Me The Money’ button and watch in awe at the savings you can make.
For A - B routes over five miles AppyParking shows you the 5 cheapest petrol stations along your route so you can choose the most convenient station for you. Lets not forget that petrol stations have lots of other handy things too like toilets, water, air and coffee. Mmmmm coffee! Download the app and click "Show Me The Money" to start saving today!
Other handy tools include a Sat Nav service that will direct you to your chosen destination and handy Street View function that lets you have a virtual look around. Once you’ve parked your car using one of the cashless payment options you’ll never forget where you left it with our car locater function.
This really is the ONLY parking app you’ll ever need.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What's New in Version 4.1.8
- We now show real time in every disabled bay and a select number of paid bays in Coventry
- We got rid of a bug that set your current location to Golden Square in London
- When you choose a max stay that is longer than allowed, the bay will cleverly turn grey with a red strike through it
- Disabled bays outside restricted hours will now appear as FREE bays
Any issues, please send an email to email@example.com
The AppyParking Team
Potential but painful
This app could be very useful. But at the moment the sign up process is really annoying and overly onerous - the password requirements are too strict and the in app guide is bizarre. Some work to do!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 19 May 2016
- Version: 4.1.8
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yellow Line Parking Ltd
- © Yellow Line Parking Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases