The Yodel app lets you track your Yodel delivery in a flash.
From your favourite retailer right to your door, you can count on us to take delivery personally.
· Be kept up-to-date on where your parcel is through notifications sent straight to your app
· Know when your parcel is out for delivery right through to it being delivered safely.
· Want more information? You can track where your parcel is at any point along its journey.
· If your retailer has sent your parcel using our local courier service, you can speak directly to your driver to arrange a personal delivery that suits you.
· If your retailer has sent your parcel on our van service, you can see how many parcels are before you on the driver’s route
· Missed your delivery? You can arrange for your parcel to be delivered another day, or choose to pick it up from your local Yodel depot.
· Chat to our customer service team, who are here to help with any questions you may have about your delivery.
We will constantly be updating your delivery experience, so make sure you have the latest version to receive all of the benefits.
Bug fixes and minor updates
Ratings and Reviews
Good app to use when item is actually out for delivery
The app is a quick and easy way to track parcels when they are actually with a driver and the queue system starts to work. Before that however it is slightly pointless because it is not updated with true facts.
I was expecting and the app told me my order had arrived at the depot and would be delivered that day. Waited till 9pm where it still said it would be delivered that day. Then it changed to “short delay” having not even left the depot once. All it needed was an update to say it would be delivered the next day, as it was, and I wouldn’t have wasted a day waiting in for a delivery that the app had told me was coming.
When it was actually being delivered I found the queue system very useful and it seemed quite accurate
All depends when you get tracking number from your supplier, but even if you get it on the morning of delivery, you can get an idea of when the parcel might arrive. For example, today the app told me there were 180 deliveries before mine. Good clue that it will be the afternoon then! Kept an eye during day, and when it said we were 3 deliveries away, the van arrived, a little after 3pm.
Much better than just waiting not knowing whether it’s an am or pm delivery. This app takes Yodel well off the bottom of the courier firms! Still not up with the likes of DPD giving a one hour delivery slot though, but a big improvement, well done.
Absolutely bang on the money
Even though I had their app it hadn’t been the case that I had used Yodels app - but because I was expecting a delivery via another delivery service and a rather expensive Fizik saddle I managed to get at a bargain price - the chance arrived to check the app out. The results on it are brilliantly accurate - one by one watching prior deliveries tick off and then a few moments after my delivery was next the Yodel van appeared at the end of my street - so the app is mega accurate for deliveries and getting a accurate idea when your parcels going to arrive.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.