Yoga Journal for iPad and iPhone delivers all the inspiring photos and stories you’ll find in our magazine, plus content that covers every interest—from video tutorials to guided stretches and sequences for practicing at home. This app delivers the best of the magazine features on meditation, spirituality, style, reviews, and expert guidance, in an intuitive, easy-to-follow format, plus bonus material you won’t find anywhere else.
Yoga Journal Subscription Terms
Here are the details of the Yoga Journal subscription offer:
Annual Subscription (9 issues): $19.99
Single Issue: $3.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for an annual subscription is $19.99.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• At long last! Entitlement to our digital editions if you are a deluxe
print subscriber. Visit yogajournal.com/digital to learn more.
• Now available on iPhone
• Try before you buy. Preview select content on your iPad.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or technical issues.
-Minor bug fixes
-Better app stability
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t download the magazine
I love Yoga Journal but I have tried to use the app a couple of times. I have purchased the magazine and can’t view it, I’ve contacted the support services but still I can’t view my purchases, very poor experience.
Ads seem very dominant
As a long standing UK reader of Yoga Journal who is swamped with back issues, I thought from a space saving point of view I should give this a try.
My first impressions are generally good except that on 'flicking' through it, I was thinking "crikey, do they normally have quite this number of ads". Now I know that mags need ads but, somehow in the print issue it is easier to skip them visually. I still look at some of the ads in the print version but here in the app somehow they are much more dominant, I was swiping through them looking for the next article. I expect, to be fair to Yoga Journal, this is probably true of all emagazines, this just happens to be the first emagazine I've tried. (Great for the advertisers - except most of these products are available in the US only.)
Generally I think this first issue (Sep 2012) is good. They've put a lot of music in it - I guess because they can. It will be interesting to see if the multimedia content falls off or increases over time . For yoga, being practical, the potential for this format is probably huge.
Yoga Journal, if you are reading this, I would be more likely to purchase again if you could tone the adds down. Too intrusive for me!
Just discovered this magazine and have subscribed it immediately. I love the interactivity and the focus on vegetarian food. It could be better if it was high-definition since the text and pictures look a bit blurry sometimes if you're used to retina.
I enjoy the magazine but its true that probably 1/3 of the mag is full of adverts.
- Active Interest Media, Inc
- 52.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Active Interest Media (Cruz Bay Publishing) 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Yoga Journal £14.99
- Yoga Journal April/May 2013 £3.99
- Yoga Journal June 2013 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.