The Yorkshire Post Newspaper
By Johnston Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Yorkshire Post Newspaper app brings you full colour PDF versions of Yorkshire’s national newspaper and every newspaper supplement, all presented in pristine detail and designed to be enjoyed on your tablet device.
Updated early each morning six days a week, the app gives you the opportunity to read the full edition of the paper and its supplements over breakfast, or download them for offline reading later.
In the app’s archive, you get access to full PDF versions of the paper for the past 30 days, including every supplement.
The supplements include:
• The Magazine
• Sports Monday
• Business Tuesday and Business Thursday
• Property Post
• Life and Style
• Country Week
When viewing a paper or supplement, you can pinch and zoom to enlarge the pages and articles, swipe through or jump to the next or other pages, use the search functionality to find specific articles, and view full pages either in single page portrait or double page spread landscape mode.
In addition, the app features the latest news from YorkshirePost.co.uk, updated throughout the day and including photo slideshows and videos, which can all be shared on social media.
The news sections available are as follows:
• News – latest in-depth news from around Yorkshire and beyond
• Business – in-depth coverage from the Yorkshire Post's expert business journalists
• Sport – all Yorkshire's football, rugby league and cricket - and more
• Debate – comment and analysis on the key issues affecting Yorkshire and the world
• Rural – the news as it affects Yorkshire's countryside communities
• National – reports and analysis from across the UK
• Lifestyle - the latest art, fashion, music and other lifestyle news from Yorkshire
The Yorkshire Post Newspaper app brings you the very best in news, sport, entertainment, other features and more from Yorkshire and the UK, with full daily editions exactly as printed.
The Yorkshire Post Newspaper app is free for 30 days and then available through monthly subscription which is auto-renewing and priced at £7.99 per month. This gives access to both the digital content and the paper editions within the app .Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Category: News
- Updated: 27 October 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Johnston Publishing Ltd
- © Johnston Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Yorkshire Post£7.99