By Johnston Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Yorkshire Post iPad app brings you the best from Yorkshire's national newspaper, with full daily editions exactly as printed, plus news, sport and business updated throughout the day and exclusive video and audio content.
Featuring seven different channels, the app offers a diverse range of range of content from the Yorkshire Post newspaper and yorkshirepost.co.uk website.
Channel categories (with content updated throughout the day):
· News – latest in-depth news from around Yorkshire and beyond
· Business – in-depth coverage from the Yorkshire Post's expert business journalists
· Sport – all Yorkshire's football, rugby league and cricket - and more
· Multimedia – app-exclusive video reports and features, and our award-winning podcasts sport, business, education, countryside and the arts
· Debate – app-exclusive comment and analysis on the key issues affecting Yorkshire and the world
· Rural – the news as it affects Yorkshire's countryside communities
· National – reports and analysis from across the UK
In addition, the app includes a complete electronic copy of the Yorkshire Post newspaper and all of its supplements, published in pristine detail from Monday to Saturday. Each edition can be read cover to cover, or downloaded for offline reading later.
The supplements include:
· Our complete Saturday magazine
· Sports Monday
· Business Tuesday and Business Thursday
· Property Post
· Life and Style
· Country Week
The Yorkshire Post provides availability to all editions of the paper by incorporating subscriptions allowing the purchase of a one month subscription to the paper.
The month subscription is auto-renewing subscription and priced at £7.99. Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
For any further information see http://subscriber.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/file/Website_Privacy_statement.-
What's New in Version 1.9
Minor bug fixes and improvements