Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your DPD – Never miss a parcel delivery again!
Your DPD lets you arrange the best possible delivery experience. Just tell us how and where to deliver from the range of options available and we’ll do the rest.
• Personal delivery preferences - if you’re not going to be in, you can use the DPD app to make sure you can still receive your parcels. Tell us to deliver straight to your chosen DPD Pickup location or, to your chosen neighbour or safe place. You select your preferences and we’ll make sure we follow your instructions every time!
• 30-minute delivery alerts - we don’t want you to wait in all day so with all your DPD deliveries, we’ll let you know in advance when to expect delivery and when we are just 30 minutes away.
• We’ll come back - If we’ve missed you earlier in the day and have been unable to deliver your parcel, we may even come back later that same day. We’ll check to see if you’re at home first and then make a return journey.
• Apple Watch - tracking parcels is now even easier on your watch with quick access to delivery updates using Complications and Glances, so why not use the watch app to track your current delivery.
• Active and previous deliveries - using your DPD app you can see a list of current deliveries and track when your parcels will be with you. When we’ve delivered to your chosen safe place we’ll even send you photos of your parcel in that location for added peace of mind.
• Multiple addresses - set your work, home, or even family member’s address preference, so you can tailor your delivery experience and still get your deliveries, wherever you are in the UK.
• Driver tracking - see the name and a picture of your driver or why not track their location and find out where you are in the delivery queue. See your driver's estimated arrival time so you know when to expect your parcel.
• In flight options - when we’re on our way to you, if your plans change you can still rearrange your delivery right up until we deliver your parcel. You can instruct our driver to deliver on a different day, to a preferred neighbour, to a safe place or even to one of our 2,500 DPD Pickup shops.
• Pickup shops - if you’re collecting your parcel from a nearby DPD Pickup shop, get opening hours, your pickup pass for collection and directions from your delivery address.
***Existing users Please note: Thinking of deleting our app? If you do, your profile will be retained. To make sure your profile is deleted first, please delete this from Settings in the app before removing from your device.***
What's New in Version 1.7.2
Minor bug fixes
Everything you need from a delivery company.
This app is great for those days you need to wait in for a delivery, have an emergency and find you need it dropped with a neighbour or to a secure shop for collection.
I was emailed this morning to say delivery was due today, did I want to download the free app? Yes I did. Easy to setup, choice of delivery to home address, secure shop such as Halfords for collection when convenient, or with a neighbour, which neighbour, give a specific number, and neighbour to avoid? This was great, was able to see exactly where my delivery driver was and how many deliveries were in front of mine. Fantastic, great job app developers, great job DPD.
Find this to be the most helpful delivery app so far. The preferred choice of having it left at my home or going straight to pick up point is very useful. The only grip I have is that when it comes to leaving with a neighbour you have to choose one. I live In a block of flats and don't want have to retrieve it from someone I don't know. Please add the option to not have it left with a neighbour at all. Even though I had selected a safe place my driver was constantly leaving it with a neighbour and was becoming Annoying so had to make delivery direct to pick up point to avoid this happening.
Best Delivery App
This app is great! You can change the date and time of the delivery to one that you prefer which is brilliant.
The app tells you where and who the driver is, what delivery they are up to and where you are in the queue.
For example it will say "the driver is currently delivering package number 10, you are number 15, he will be with you in 20 minutes".
It also gives you the option to specify a safe place to leave the package if you are not in, choose a neighbours addresses to leave the package and more importantly even asks which neighbours it should avoid leaving anything with which I imagine a lot of people will find helpful.
A lot of time and effort has gone into this app as opposed to other delivery apps which simply list things like, "package with warehouse" or "package out for delivery by end of day" which is useless information to anybody.
Well done DPD.