Your DPD – Never miss a parcel delivery again!
Your DPD lets you arrange the best possible delivery experience. Just tell us how and where to deliver from the range of options available and we’ll do the rest.
• Personal delivery preferences - if you’re not going to be in, you can use the DPD app to make sure you can still receive your parcels. Tell us to deliver straight to your chosen DPD Pickup location or, to your chosen neighbour or safe place. You select your preferences and we’ll make sure we follow your instructions every time!
• 30-minute delivery alerts - we don’t want you to wait in all day so with all your DPD deliveries, we’ll let you know in advance when to expect delivery and when we are just 30 minutes away.
• We’ll come back - If we’ve missed you earlier in the day and have been unable to deliver your parcel, we may even come back later that same day. We’ll check to see if you’re at home first and then make a return journey.
• Apple Watch - tracking parcels is now even easier on your watch with quick access to delivery updates using Complications and Glances, so why not use the watch app to track your current delivery.
• Active and previous deliveries - using your DPD app you can see a list of current deliveries and track when your parcels will be with you. When we’ve delivered to your chosen safe place we’ll even send you photos of your parcel in that location for added peace of mind.
• Multiple addresses - set your work, home, or even family member’s address preference, so you can tailor your delivery experience and still get your deliveries, wherever you are in the UK.
• Driver tracking - see the name and a picture of your driver or why not track their location and find out where you are in the delivery queue. See your driver's estimated arrival time so you know when to expect your parcel.
• In flight options - when we’re on our way to you, if your plans change you can still rearrange your delivery right up until we deliver your parcel. You can instruct our driver to deliver on a different day, to a preferred neighbour, to a safe place or even to one of our 2,500 DPD Pickup shops.
• Pickup shops - if you’re collecting your parcel from a nearby DPD Pickup shop, get opening hours, your pickup pass for collection and directions from your delivery address.
***Existing users Please note: Thinking of deleting our app? If you do, your profile will be retained. To make sure your profile is deleted first, please delete this from Settings in the app before removing from your device.***
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app and has worked every time for all of my deliverys. So much easier and quicker than having to log on to the website. One good feature is the live driver location and how many deliverys and time it will be before my delivery, This is very handy if you have to pop out briefly and know when to be back to take delivery of your items. Another good option is that if you have to go out within the hour time slot and know you won't be back in time you can leave a message for the driver to have the parcel delivered to a neighbor, another address or safe place. I had to do this once and my parcel was left exactly were I asked it to be left then once it was delivered I got a notification to say it had be delivered and left in mentioned safe place with pictures which was good. Overall I would recommend this app to anyone who sends or receives parcels via DPD on a regular basis and to people like myself that has the odd parcel delivered or sent. Thanks DPD and the developer for making such an excellent and efficient app. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me.
Honestly, crap app.
This app has potential to be really good. It has a feature which tells you the one hour window for delivery and allows you to specify the day of delivery, the 1 hour window you would like it delivered in, and any other info such as leaving it with a neighbour or in a safe place.
It has a screen where I can view a map showing the driver’s position in relation to the address, and tells me roughly how long he will be and how many deliveries there are before mine (in my case: “your driver is on delivery 29, you are number 33, he will be with you in 30 minutes.) This could be very useful if it worked.
However, my parcel arrived today 10 minutes before the start of my 1 hour delivery window. Not only that, but even as the driver stood outside my house, the app was telling me that he had 3 more deliveries before mine, and was approximately half an hour away. Around half an hour after I had collected the parcel, I recieved a notification to tell me it had been delivered. If the driver had arrived 5 minutes later, I would have missed him, as I was about to leave the house briefly, seeing as the app assured me he was still 30 minutes and 3 deliveries away from me.
So overall, this could be a really good app, if the delivery tracker was even vaguely accurate.
Awful app. Very hard to change your personal address, typos in location services which is a first, I think. And an awful selection menu for the pickup stores which has just meant I accidentally send a package to entirely the wrong place. I’ve never messed up quite so badly with an app, in years of having an iPhone, and it’s because you have to scroll down to confirm your selection - which naturally you do - but scrolling, for some unearthly reason, changes the location at the top - and therefore your selection. Absolutely ridiculous design. Chat help is a bot, which has not helped, and apparently won’t reroute the package a second time. Told me to get in contact with the sellers, which seems counterintuitive to me. I know negative reviews usually focus on one bad experience as a kind of personal catastrophe but I do think the way settings and the address book are set up is bad, and seemingly impossible to change, and the fact it continually asks me for my email despite emailing me constant notifications. I think all the navigation section of the app is badly put together. Like every app it has so much of my personal information at this point, it’s ridiculous, when a text message service would probably work in exactly the same way.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.