If you've ever been stranded at a European airport or had your luggage lost by an airline, you can now use this mobile app to check your rights immediately, on the spot.
Launched by the European Commission in 2013, the app now covers all modes of transport in the EU – air, rail, bus and boat.
Passenger rights gives clear and concise information on travel rights in the European Union. The question/answer format makes it easy for you to identify the problem you're having and get a clear explanation of your rights concerning that problem, and the options available to you.
The app includes features for visually impaired people (when supported by the device), is available in 25 languages and uses local storage on your device to avoid the need for data connectivity whilst travelling.
• iOS 11 compatibility
• Accessibility improvements
• Fixing crashes that were occurring at launch
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, short and concise information with links to relevant legislation and contact details.
Great to see EU finding this useful way to inform people of their rights.
Each of the sub headings below the Air, Rail, Road and Maritime main pages are repeated twice, why is this? The information appears to be same same in each, confused.
Design improvements needed
Great app use it often. Would like a more modern look though :)
- European Union - Publications Office
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2017 European Union
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.