By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create videos worth sharing – on the go. Start recording in a snap, then edit and share videos of any length right from your device.
* Capture the moment: Start recording instantly
* Stitch together an unlimited number of clips as you build your story
* Trim and rearrange clips right from your device
* Add a soundtrack from your music collection or YouTube’s Audio Library
* Touch up videos with colour correction and stabilisation
* Upload to YouTube and share on Google+, Facebook and Twitter – all in one step
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Well this is amazing but when you use it I would say get rid of some old pictures and videos because if you have a lot you will only be able to record like 1 min, however if you did clear out all your storage you are good to go you can recored up to 20 mins, but it's takes about 30 mins to upload and also when you are uploading it you have to stay on the screen other wise it will wait until you next go on it , so I would say only get this for short videos like 6-8 mins, but it is very easy to upload to you just press upload and do you title and description then you are uploading but as I said only get this for short videos 😊😊 hope this helps x
Can be Hard Work
It's great when it runs smoothly my internet connection is extremely slow when using this app
There is nothing worse than spending over 4 hrs
To upload making sure that it doesn't get paused
You get to the end and the whole thing gets suspended for no reason and you have to start again .Then your always worried it will happen again . I often end up staying up all night ,maybe I will try the fastest lowest quality one next Time and see how it looks . When it works it's great .It just needs to be left to get on with it then I will award 5 Stars .
Right, You Tube capture is really awesome and everything with how you can record and then upload right after. But I have a small complaint. It REALLY bugs me that when I'm uploading a video I have to stay on the upload screen. If I go off it for a little more than five minuites the whole upload starts again, like just now, for example. My video was 93% uploaded, I went on to my Facebook app for literally 4bøut five minuites and my You Tube capture popped up saying "iOShas paused your video upload. open You Tube Caputre to resume." So I finished typing my message and went back on to see the WHOLE, THING. had started again. I am soooooo annoyed right now as I'm going to bed soon and do not plan on leaving my Ipad on ALL NIGHT to upload this ONE fifteen-minute video. UGH.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 December 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 YouTube, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.