Watch, stream and discover what the world is watching with YouTube. YouTube gives everyone a voice and a platform to discover the world. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
Get more out of your video streaming app and discover even more with YouTube.
DISCOVER BRAND NEW CONTENT
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch the hottest videos, from music to viral sensations on the trending tab
- Like something? Tap like to save to your personal list or share with your friends!
- Find the videos of the latest hits!
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists
LIVE STREAMS & MORE
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Practice and learn alongside the best online
- Watch videos and learn any skill you need
- Explore thousands of videos for makeup, DIY, tips and more!
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Directly share your friends favorite videos with your friends
- Make a playlist that saves your favorite videos
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
Download the official YouTube app and start watching your favorite videos today!
WITH YOUTUBE PREMIUM, GET YOUTUBE AD-FREE, OFFLINE, AND IN THE BACKGROUND. PLUS, ACCESS TO ALL YOUTUBE ORIGINALS.
- Watch the videos you love without ads!
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
- Discover original series and movies from today's hottest talent
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: £15.99 / €15.99
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
Fixed what needed fixing and squished some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
A Separate tab or menu for pinned channels !!!!!
I’m unsure this will even be noticed and read but if it is, here is my suggestion.
The app is great so far however I find it irritating scrolling through many channels on the subscribed list to find an interesting video to watch. I’m subscribed to many many channels and I don’t necessarily watch them all the time due to factors like lack of interest at a specific time or lack of new videos showing up in my feed, which doesn’t really bother me. However I have a few select channels I like. And instead of scrolling through the Chanel list to find them which sounds so daunting and puts me off even going to their channel, why not have a tab devoted to pinned channels that you watch regularly so that they are easily accessible. I debated whether that was necessary because of the bell feature that notifies you when a channels posts a new video. However I don’t want to be notified when there have new video. Something similar to the pinned tweet on twitter or pinned searches on tumblr or flagged emails on gmail, but for channels. I just think a lot of people would prefer it if there was a saved menu or tab where you could add channels that you like to watch regularly (or even not regularly but know you can always return to or check when you want to). I’m not sure if I have articulated my ideas properly. Or perhaps there’s already a similar feature I’m not aware of.
I think this app is definitely worth buying and can be used for all everyday activities. It is entertaining and u can be inspired by other people and u can like dislike subscribe e.c.t on other people’s videos/ channels and can have ur own opinion wich is important yes some content can be rude upsetting or just not age appropriate but u can get kids utube and u can always very easy and clearly exit of that video. Utube has inspired me,people on there helping me inspiring me and giving me ideas and confidence and if u need to ask a question u will find a vid perfect for u ,even though u can’t find the perfect vid pretty much anything will come up related to your search. I think even though utube has dealt with things / inappropriate vids they do do tell u to sign in ur age wich is a good idea but I think doing a warning sign saying what the content might hold would be ideal to warn younger and older viewers. Overall in my opinion in a complete nut shell I don’t have much complaints and utterly pleased with this app. I am only 12 yrs old but I don’t think that stops me from writing a review and I hope this helped u x
Why did you have to make it terrible Google!!!!
Normally, I would have given this app a 5 stars... Though the new layout, specifically when browsing for videos while watching one is frustrating, ugly and clunky. It's annoying because the new bar instead of box takes up another part of the screen, and having 2cm of option bars is absurd and it obstructs your use of the app. Secondly, the old box playing the video looked nicer and was much simpler to stop playing the video; you could just swipe it away. I would hate this feature ever so slightly less if it was smooth (as smooth as the video box used to be) but it isn't. When you swipe the extra 1cm bar with controls for the video on there is a massive and noticeable delay. The video literally pauses until it is normal size; it makes what I would expect to be a smooth and seamless transition clunky and annoying. I expect more from google to be honest, and I still expect a revert button to be implemented so we (the users) can decide what user interface we want, rather than a focus group deciding (as then everyone is happy, not just the focus group). In conclusion it's a good app, but the new video watching while browsing feature (which is the biggest and was the best feature of the old design) has been ruined to create a large, slow, buggy and difficult to use feature. It was fine before, and the old version actually worked well... please fix this.
- Google LLC
- 248.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Premium £15.99
- YouTube Premium £15.99
- Super Chat £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.