YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream
By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS THAT YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators that you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Create, edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 12.40
Bug fixes, stability improvements, repairs to the space–time continuum, etc.
A rather big issue..
So, as I’m watching a video (any video) it seems that my video freezes yet the audio keeps playing, and when I skip ten seconds, the audio cuts out and it’s about another ten seconds till it comes back. It’s quite annoying when I’m watching something that is all video, no audio. I really don’t know if it’s a bug with my device or this, but please make a bug fix. Thanks!
App refreshes too much
The app is overall good, not many bugs or glitches; except one annoying thing. When I’m watching a video and I exit the app (for like 2 minutes, sometimes shorter), the whole app refreshes and I lose the video I’m watching, so I have to search for it and watch it again and it’s really irritating. Maybe add a “continue watching” bit in the homepage, or let the app refresh without losing the video you were watching? Idk
Doesn’t buffer enough
Great app for videos but not useful when your traveling and want to watch a pre recoded live music festival video.
It only buffer about 30 seconds ahead so when I go through a tunnel it will stop playing till we come out and has to load the next 30 seconds.
Please google allow full loading , when streaming, of a video so I can listen constantly.
Also why is there not option to download and save to watch in full later?
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 21 October 2017
- Version: 12.40
- Size: 163 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red£9.99
- YouTube Red£9.49
- YouTube Red£7.99
- YouTube Red£8.49
- YouTube Red£8.99