By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Catch up with your favorite channels, enjoy the world’s largest music collection, and share easily with friends. Watch the latest videos and playlists on the couch or on the go.
YouTube, your way
* Discover videos and channels with recommendations just for you
* Cast videos from your phone to Chromecast, other connected TV devices, and game consoles
* Use playlists to save, organize, and share your favorite tracks
Enjoy endless music
* Find songs you love on your new personalized music homepage
* Launch a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Explore the world’s music in YouTube’s massive music catalog
What's New in Version 10.28
Thanks for using YouTube. We're always making improvements and fixes to our app, bringing you updates to the App Store every few weeks. In this version, we've added support for fullscreen playback of vertical videos.
It's great for a while...
This app is great and really easy to use!! It lets you sign in and pair your device to other devices e.g. Xbox or PC. I found after an hour (roughly) it wouldn't load the videos and when it did, they wouldn't be in great quality, so I tried to improve the quality to 720p which it should do easily but the whole app crashes and won't load videos. So I closed the app and re-opened it and it took ages to load. So I updated it and it took about an hour and a half until the quality got worse and it wouldn't load. I'm now waiting for another update, but starting to think it won't make much difference. Over all I'm not impressed.
Smart glass BIG problem
Please oh please make a setting to turn off the smart glass option on the app, it is too close to the search button and I'm not always accurate when tapping it so I accidentally connect to my brothers xbox one and annoy him.
He has tired to turn off access to his xbox one on his side but that doesn't work.
Another problem being that can't continue to play video when I return to the app without having to change the video quality setting to them be able to play the video again.
Videos making the long than they actually are
I'm not sure if it's just me who has this problem but sometimes when I watch videos the video starts again yet the audio continues... The audio only starts when I pull the timer back.
This problem normal occurs half way through. This means that when it reaches the half way line it the video suddenly starts again.
When I pull back the bar slightly the audio starts again with the video. This means that the video is extended to longer than what it originally was. (a 3min video would turn to a 7min video).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 23 July 2015
- Version: 10.28
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.