By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos that you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favourite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, take a look at what's trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favourite videos, creators and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators that you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.03
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Just a few blips
I mostly think the app is well and ergonomically designed, but there are few issues. Firstly when I'm scrolling through the comments it always says something was posted 0 seconds ago, it never shows when it was actually posted. This is also an issue when I use the website on my phone, though I don't do that very often, for obvious reasons. Another thing is that when I've watched a few videos in a row I end up having loads of tabs open, and to get back to the home screen I have to quit them all one by one, while it would be simpler to just have a back to home button. Apart from that, I love this app and use it all the time!
Hey utube makers n all the other guys. I wanted to tell that i LOVE utube but one problem, i cant set my channel icon! Actually im really new to this thingy. I mean i downloaded it on january 2016 n now its feb 2016. So i downloaded it a month before n i dont really know much about it so i searched google, wikipedia n just everywhere but i couldnt find a really easy way to do it. Everywhere they say that u can change it through google+ but i dont have it n i wanna set the icon through a really easy way so please help n after the next update i want this option in this app. Anyways, a good app! N sorry for a very long long long review.
Amazing app. There's no point me going into detail of what it does or how it's so good because pretty much everyone knows what it is. Only three queries. 1) When scrolling through comments all the comments say they were posted 0seconds ago. 2) I know this defeats the whole point of it being free but it would be cool if it could use Apple's new picture in picture for iOS 9. 3) Please add a slow motion button like on desktop. Please complete these especially number 1. Thanks for your time in reading this.
P.S. Add the things where you click on the screen and it opens a website or something, thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 February 2016
- Version: 11.03
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.