YouTube - Watch, Upload and Share Videos
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS THAT YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators that you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.49
Love crystal-clear High Definition? Choose video quality up to 1080p! (Only available if the video supports 1080p and you are on Wi-Fi)
4 big problems!
Need the notification noise for live broadcasts , we only get notification noises for videos, but not live broadcasts! we do get a silent notification but no noise for live broadcasts, so i always miss live broadcasts coz theres no notification noise like the videos! ........
And other problem is when someone types your name in the live chat room, it should be highlighted so you can see it better.......... Also we need to be able to clear all previous notifications in one go , not separately hide each notification....... also we should be able to search videos in each channel like u can on desktop , but u cant on the app!
Each update gets progressively worse
I've said it before, but obviously nobody in the dev team actually looks at the comments section. Each update breaks something in the app.
This recent update, while adding the ability to watch in 1080p, has made the app unable to stay connected to the internet for any longer than 5 mins. It's not my internet that's the issue and it's only started happening since the recent update.
For god sake Google, if you can't get something as simple as a mobile app right, how are you getting permission to make self driving cars?
Poor app going backwards
The app cancelled the 1080p on mobile data, you can only watch 720p max when on mobile data and no choices. Which the image quality looks so very poor on iPhone 7+. I suppose the developer has a very sad data plan or just simply having a very sad phone that made him/her developed an app that kin to save mobile data. (Or perhaps he/she is just very cheap couldn't afford a bigger data plan lol) if you wish 1080p on mobile data then don't update this app to this version.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 10 January 2017
- Version: 11.49
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red£9.99
- YouTube Red£7.99
- YouTube Red£8.49