By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouTube your way. Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Instantly become the DJ, learn Kung Fu and easily share with friends. Catch up on your favorite videos and playlists from around the world on the couch, in the kitchen or on the go.
* Watch a video while searching for the next one
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your “watch later” list
* Search for playlists and use the “play all” button for endless entertainment
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Upload videos to YouTube in one quick step.
I really like this app, use it all the time. The one thing I wish was different/improved was if there was a volume control function in the video player. I hate having to swipe up and adjust volume like that as it stops the video from playing. I would love that function to be integrated into the app itself.
Other than that the app is great.
Sometimes wish it didn't show 'popular videos' first on a channel rather than 'recent activity' (which I think would be better). But yeah good app, use it all the time. Definitely recommend it.
Needs sorting out.
I have had this app for a few years now and to be honest it has worked brilliantly. But now if I tap a link in the description it transfers me to the internet browser. When in internet browser the download app appears at the top at the screen, if I select to open the app it takes me back to my previous video I had watched. This is a pain in the backside. Come on sort this out. The other frustrating thing is videos not available on this platform, what is this all about? Other than these two little problems a brilliant app.
Temp download video clips needed
On one hand, I think this is an essential app that everyone needs but on the other hand I find myself using the web browser version more as it buffers video quicker.
Due to bad network areas, I would use the app more if there was a way to download a video clip to watch at anytime without waiting for it to buffer again and again every time I am in a different location.
I watch a lot of tutorial, guides etc. This is what the app would be great for.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 June 2014
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.