By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos that you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favourite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, take a look at what's trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favourite videos, creators and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators that you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.15
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
When I changed the video quality to 720p or 720p 60fps it loads but doesn't not play which would put my phone to sleep mode. And when I do unlock it, it shows me the play button which I cannot press and when I can the video doesn't play even when already loaded.
More problems appearing after the update
When I am watching a video sometimes the audio will continue playing from a random point from the video when it's ended, or the picture will cut back to a random part of the video and not match the area I'm at. This is very distracting and annoying, please fix this and actually test your app for bugs before releasing updates in the future. Thank you.
Safari is better
If you have a slow connection, use your web browser. If you have a good connection (4G) use app. The app gets laggy and videos take long to load when you don't have fast internet. But YouTubing in a browser is faster with slow connections.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 27 April 2016
- Version: 11.15
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red£9.99