By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouTube your way. Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Instantly become the DJ, learn Kung Fu and easily share with friends. Catch up on your favorite videos and playlists from around the world on the couch, in the kitchen or on the go.
* Watch a video while searching for the next one
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your “watch later” list
* Search for playlists and use the “play all” button for endless entertainment
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Stabilization and minor bug fixes.
Really good fun being on this app. There is sooooo much to watch and I like the way that when u choose your subscriptions they go on to like your home screen and I also like the way that u can watch top rated videos and u can look at how many likes and dislikes there is. Also the way that the suggestions are laid out for u and that they all have something to do with the video that u just watched before and the way that u can also hit more suggestions just shows how much time and effort was put into making and developing this app.
I haven't a clue why the ratings are bad. It's brilliant...The subscription navigation is good too! There are no problems with buffering at all; perhaps people need better Internet?
The only thing that would be a great addition would be the ability to minimise and still hear the video. It isn't that annoying as I just use it to watch YouTubers (gaming) for the most part, and understand there's an issue with copyright etcetera!
Overall okay app, but has some extremely irritating features
My complaints are:
The quality setting randomly switches back to "auto" in the middle of videos, which makes watching long videos almost unbearable.
The "What to Watch" tab is always open when I open the app. This tab is totally useless and there is no option to set the default tab to "My Subscriptions".
DASH playback is incredibly annoying and idiotic. When I'm on a desktop I use an add-on to disable it because it's so annoying.
The comment formatting is terrible. How come the mobile site displays comment likes and replies but the app doesn't?
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 21 January 2014
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.