Yummy synchronises all your Pinboard.in bookmarks with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, allowing you to quickly manage and view them.
* Log in to multiple accounts simultaneously (IAP required)
* Add, edit and delete bookmarks
* Includes "Share" extension
* Synchronise with Pinboard.in in the background, so it's always up to date
* Browse bookmarks by date or tag
* Filter by bookmarks by date, shared/private, "to read," with no tags
* Filter by HTTP status of web pages (IAP required)
* Sort bookmarks by date and title
* Use 'full-text search' feature to find all your bookmarks (IAP required)
* Save searches and have them sync between devices using iCloud
* View all fields held by Pinboard (notes, date, tags, etc)
* Built-in web browser
* Supports standard iOS link sharing
* Supports 1Password to get your username and password
* Full iPhone / iPad "good citizen," featuring a share extension, "Safari View Controller," handover, 3D Touch, drag-and-drop, "The Notch"
* Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 9 or higher
Yummy was the first Delicious app on iOS to support Yahoo! ID login (December 2009); the first to support iPad (release 2.5); and has been actively maintained since its release in August 2008. Version 3 is a ground-up rewrite using all the new features that Apple have introduced since iOS 2 and taking advantage of the hardware advances since the original iPhone.
Get more information, including a video of what it looks like in use, at www.wandlesoftware.com.
Previously, Yummy supported Delicious.com in addition to Pinboard.in. Sadly, Delicious first broke their API and have now shutdown.
More information: https://www.wandlesoftware.com/2017/06/goodbye-delicious.html
If you have problems with Yummy, please use the feedback link here or those inside the app itself (in the About screen). I can't respond to reviews in iTunes and I can't fix problems I don't know about.
Update for latest devices and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A bad start but a happy ending
Although I had some fairly serious initial problems getting this program to sync with my data I have been very impressed with the support I have received from Stephen. It turned out one of my links in delicious was invalid and this created problems. Stephen has a fix to the problem and next version will solve this for anybody else (current version 1.0).
I would give this a 5 star rating except for two things...
1. The technical problems i had (although the support was excellent ideally you want software that isn't thrown so easily
2. That you cannot currently search by title (only tag)
That said, I love the fact that I cannot only view my delicious tags but also edit and add them as well. Great job Stephen, and I look forward to the next version which will almost certainly be a 5 star!
Still works well
This is one of the few original Delicious apps that made the transition to Yahoo login and still works now that Delicious/AVOS have returned to the 'Old Skool' login method. It works with either Delicious or Pinboard. Yummy is a Plus app so works well with both iPads and iPods/iPhones. It loads all bookmarks and makes them searchable by tags, title and notes. I have over 3000 bookmarks and have not had problems. I find it only shares to Twitter with its own built-in client. It gets stuck on trying to shorten the URL with others, even if it has been set to not shorten the URL. I have used Yummy successful with Instapaper. A solid, work-horse of an app.
So far, so good
Version 2.0 is great. A couple of wishes for the next update: 1: showing upper and lower case bookmark names together and not separate, 2: and as well as viewing by date or tag, viewing by bookmark name.
Great work so far, can't wait for the next update.
- Wandle Software Limited
- 18.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Wandle Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock "pro" features £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.