“A delightful hand-drawn platformer, combined with an exceptional soundtrack. If you want to get lost in another world this weekend, Yuri is an excellent choice” - MacStories.net
“More than just a fun platformer, a game that radiates personality and charm coupled with skilled gameplay and fun” - Couch-games.com
Yuri is an artful platformer with fast-paced gameplay.
It's night. Yuri wakes up in a strange forest inhabited by enormous plants and mysterious creatures.
Travel with him and test your skills to overcome the many dangers of this fantastic and unexplored world.
Through 10 extensive levels, find secret passages and explore all the way to the center of the Earth.
Yuri offers you an entertaining gameplay spiced up with countless thrills, inviting to a full immersion in this delicate dreamlike world.
• Gorgeous hand-drawn design
• 10 long levels
• Intuitive controls
• Physics-based mechanics
• Game Center achievements
• Original music and sound effects
• Universal purchases (iOS & AppleTV)
• StickerPack included
More stage are coming, we’re currently working on it!
Many thanks for all your support and reviews.
• Optimized for iOS 11
• iPhone X support
We are still working on the new levels, they will be available in a few months, thanks for your patience!
Ratings and Reviews
Weird in a way that pulls you in, Yuri thrusts your tiny adventurer into huge worlds full of strange wonders. Why are we jumping on giant leaves, dodging boulders and riding on massive insects? With all the fascinating sights and surprises, we don’t care!
A great surreal platformer
Can't believe some of the 'reviews'. Someone moans it's too easy ! They'll moan if it's too difficult. Just done the first few levels and I'm loving it. Looks great. Quite simple early in but looking forward to the later levels. Well worth the tiny price
The noir aspect they were going for is utterly lacking. Music isn't too bad but the actual game play is nothing short of pathetic! Case in point, up until level 10 (2 before the end), I literally held my finger down on the right key and just relentlessly jumped. There is absolutely no skill or worthwhile game play here. I want my money back as this game does NOT fit the description given. Seriously, download snail bob 2 and have a lot more fun..... FOR FREE!
- Fingerlab SARL
- 238.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fingerlab 2017
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.