Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The legendary Z3TA+ synthesizer has been used on countless records, and it’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over. And now Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+2 on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, modulatable waveshaping, dual mode filters, and flexible effects, Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative synth for making music anywhere, anytime.
• Includes over 500 presets
• User-friendly on-screen Keyboard and external MIDI control
• Waveshaping synthesis with 6 Oscillators, 6 LFOs, and more
• Modulation Matrix including 16 Sources, Curves, Controls, and Destinations
• Advanced modular effects including Distortion, Mod, Compression and more
• Performance section with Tap Tempo, assignable XY Pad, Mod Wheels, and Adaptive Pitch Bend
• Inter-App Audio, Background Audio, and Audiobus support
• Import Z3TA+ presets from iOS, or Z3TA+ 2 Plug-in, available on Windows & OS X.
• Import User Waves, MIDI Arps, Scala Tuning files, and presets via iTunes Sharing.
• Export Z3TA+ iOS presets via AirDrop, or email.
• Scala Tuning support
Z3TA+iOS will be there to quench your thirst for sound design when you’re working behind your studio rig, or on the road. It embodies every characteristic of the original synthesizer with a brand new performance section full of parameters to twist and turn your programs on the fly. Z3TA+iOS is perfect for both experienced and new users especially when connecting to other audio applications using Audiobus and Inter-App Audio. Plugin in any iPad compatible MIDI controller and take your performance to the stage.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• Bug Fixed: Audio not playing back after Jan 1st 2015
Z3ta poor Synth
I deliberated for ages over Thor or Z3ta and so I downloaded a trial version for windows. Well, that did not work, I should have got the message there and then. I noticed from the limited demos that the arpeggiator looked comprehensive and that swung it. However after downloading the app I find that it only plays pre-programmed sequences or pre-programmed midi files, as far as I could see at any rate. So what's the point of that? Very sluggish, does random things and plays someone else's arpeggios. I should have bought Thor, I really wish I had.