Zap-Map: EV charging in UK
By Next Green Car Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Zap-Map enables EV drivers to locate and navigate to charging points across the UK. With over 4,000 locations, 7,000 devices and 13,000 connectors mapped, Zap-Map shows charge points from both the major networks and smaller providers across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Over 30,000 updates have been made by EV drivers across the UK over past 12 months. Add to the conversation and post updates as you charge for the good of all.
- Map showing 4,000+ electric car charging locations, 7,000+ devices and 13,000+ connectors across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Updated regularly through dynamic network data feeds, Zap-Chat community layer and desk research.
- Dynamic network status is available for points on the POLAR, GeniePoint, Source London, ecarni and ESB ecars and EV Driver networks with more networks being added shortly. Status updates now show both network dynamic status (in blue) plus latest update on the charge point from Zap-Map users or network bots.
- Community feature “Zap-Chat” allows you to add successful charge, update charge point status, report ICEd, add photos/comments and "last mile" info for the benefit of the EV community. Zap-Chat now also has a "cafe" area where you can ask questions or chat with other Zap-Map users.
- List view of the above, including the charge point's distance from your current or chosen location.
- Advanced filters enabling filtering by any combination of connectors, speed, network, location type and access.
- EV Model and User defined filters now available
- Charge point info on all points including status (network or Zap-Map user), network, location, charging power, connector type, pricing, access and contact details
- Favourites facility allowing you to view your favourites on the map or a list on any device. Use the favourites filter on Zap-Chat to see any new comments / status changes on your favourite points.
- Account section allows you to edit avatar, display name, EV model and contact preferences
- Channel to add a public point, add a 'pop-up' charger, share your home point or suggest a new charger location.
- Navigation to a chosen charge point using native navigation app (via Google Maps)
- Map view and summary charge point info also available in offline mode
Zap-Map, providing charging point information in the UK since 2011, is focused on providing the best data, tools and community to help new and experienced EV drivers get the most out of their electric vehicle.
More information on charging point connectors, charge point networks, charging point statistics, electric cars and all the latest news can be found on the website at https://www.zap-map.com
Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/zap_map
Like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zap-Map/
Add a rating and comment on iTunes
Contact us with issues or features suggestions on email@example.com
Data licensing: http://www.zap-map.com/terms/data-licensing/
Terms and conditions: http://www.zap-map.com/terms/
What's New in Version 3.1
- EV Model filters: filter according to saved EV Model
- User filters: saved filters based on any combination of existing filters
- Satellite view: see satellite version of map