Companies all over the world need advice… your advice. They need your opinion and we will pay you to share your opinions through fun surveys!
We offer guaranteed surveys every day that tell you the exact dollar amount you are going to earn before even starting a survey. We have tons of survey options:
(1) High paying surveys where you will not only be rewarded, but we will also donate to child starvation every completed survey!
(2) Logo polling - get paid to tell companies what design they should use for their next logo!
(3) Surveys that appear based on your location!
(4) And much more! Try out Zap Surveys now!
Once you reach $25.00 in your account balance, you will be able to cash out via PayPal or Amazon eGift Card! And yes, you can cash out more than once!
So go share your opinion directly with people that are going to use your expertise. Oh, and make some money while you’re at it! Download Zap Surveys now!
A couple of notes:
(1) iTunes (shown in screenshots) is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. does not endorse or promote the Zap Surveys application.
(2) For location based surveys, you must allow a continued use of GPS running in the background and this can dramatically decrease battery life. The location feature is not required to use Zap Surveys, but is an optional feature to allow you the opportunity to complete more surveys.
Thanks for using Zap Surveys®! We’re working hard to consistently improve Zap Surveys® with constant updates and by listening to your suggestions!
1. Take control of your notifications! Your notification settings are now fully customizable, from the time you want to receive notifications to which notifications you receive!
2. New fade-in animation when opening Zap Surveys
***BUG FIXES & ADJUSTMENTS***
1. Zapped minor bugs
Have any suggestions or questions about Zap Surveys? Feel free to send us an email at “email@example.com“ or contact us by using the in-app support button - we’d love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Although many of the surveys you are offered turn out to not be a good match, the app still pays out 2-3 cents (depending on the survey feature you use) for your efforts. When you do manage to match up with a survey and complete it the reward is usually relatively high, I find TapResearch is better for this than Peanut Labs. I gave the app 4 stars instead of 5 mainly because it’s in need of an update to fix a bug relating to the Pollfish feature- I haven’t yet been able to access its surveys as when I select it only a loading bar appears at the top of the screen and then nothing happens. If this was fixed I would change my rating to 5 stars, but overall this is a good app for making a little extra money if you’re persistent.
I think there’s something not right/tricking you to answer questions. In order to find a survey, you answer questions first and are then told you’re not suitable for the survey they want you to participate in. But the questions you answer first before the survey, is already a survey is it not??! I’ve just spent time answering questions like what electrical appliances I have, how much my fridge cost, when did I buy it, how much is our annual income etc. All of this is quite clearly a survey. Then after answering this it says I’m not the right person to answer the questions on their survey. But clearly the ten mins spent ‘determining’ whether I’m a good candidate or not should be rewarded as I’m clearly answering a pre-survey and giving personal information.
Great, Genuine app
I didn’t know what to expect when I first got this app - knowing you had to reach $25 to cash out seemed tough but I had no money to begin with so I stuck it out. Took just under a month and cashed out and I am very happy that I got paid (from UK so $25 turned to £19) simply by doing surveys. A lot of the surveys I didn’t qualify for but it all adds up even when you get paid $.02/03 regardless! Definitely recommend for people wanting a little extra money and willing to put graft in :-)
- Apps that Pay, LLC
- 99.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Apps that Pay, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.