If you want to live a happier, healthier and more balanced emotional life, Zen is the perfect app for you. On Apple's list of 'Best apps of 2016', Zen offers a diverse and ever-growing amount of content and features, such as:
· Weekly new Guided Meditations for relaxation, deep sleep, mood improvement, anxiety relief, stress reduction, focus at work and much more.
· Audios and videos for relaxation and meditation.
· Deep sleep music and morning music for positive energy.
· Binaural beats therapy with frequencies for better sex, chakra healing, endorphin release, intelligence boost, mood elevation, among many others.
· ASMR audios for mental massage, relaxation and deep sleep.
· Mantras for health, love, happiness, deep sleep and anxiety relief.
· Realistic 3D sounds for relaxation.
· A unique mood monitoring feature allowing you to keep track on your emotionalstatus.
· Reflections and inspirational quotes, proverbs and motivation messages.
ALL CONTENT AND FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE.
· Zen has been featured in more than 130 countries and was recently featured by Apple on their official list of ’10 Best Apps of 2016’ on the App Store.
· Zen is available across several platforms (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch) and is a pioneer of the iOS10 iMessage App Store integration.
· Zen also offers innovative features like HomeKit, enabling users to customize living ambiances, and HealthKit, to save health data.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Zen offers three auto-renewing subscription options: $1.99 per week, $5.99 per month and $35.99 per year.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Zen subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here: http://appzen.parseapp.com/politica-en.html
Thank you for using Zen! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
From its cool-toned welcome screen to its soothing guided meditation, Zen lives up to its title. To help us shrug off stress, it offers inspiring affirmations and restful sounds like "Streams and Critters" and "Paris." For those who want further relaxation (everyone, raise your hands), you can unlock achievements as you explore more in the app.
Zen-Meditation is very cool! I surf in Instagram, I see this app, I click then try this app out. It offers 7 days free. And in first time, I really love it. This app is helpful, I could relaxation and rest, reduce anxiety. So I recommend you should try it
We’re grateful for you taking the time to review zen. Much Love, Zen Team
This app does help me to relax after a stressful day but the only downside is that there is very limited free content and most of the things I was to do on this app I have to pay for 😢but overall it’s a good app 👍🏽 to make this app amazing in the future i think there souls be new free content
Thanks for your feedback, on the therapy tab, you can delight over more than 5 thousand dynamic meditations :) hope it will help to better your experience.
If you need assistance to find it, please let us know ( email@example.com )
- MOVENEXT SERVICOS DE INTERNET LTDA. - ME
- 143.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zen App Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Zen Premium £34.99
- Zen Premium £4.49
- Zen Premium £2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.