By Matthias Lamoureux
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zen Twins is an addictive and easy game based on an ancient asian puzzle called Shisen Sho or Four Rivers. It is played with Mah Jong tiles and the principle is simple: You must remove all tiles from the board. To do so, you remove similar tiles in pair only if you can connect them by a maximum of three lines crossing no other tile.
* Several levels of difficulty (8 on iPad, 6 on iPhone/iPod Touch)
* Possibility to play against time to record high scores
* Possibility to play freely, just to relax
* Possibility to undo and redo any action as much as you want
* Universal App iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch (Retina screen compatible)
What's New in Version 1.1.3
--== v.1.1.3 build 26 ==--
* Compatibility iOS 8.x
* Compatibility iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Lovely game, now working with iOS 8.1.1
I really like this game, and whilst it has had problems under iOS 8, and 8.1, it now seems to work again under iOS 8.1.1. thanks to the latest upgrade by Matthias. I can't test it on 8 or 8.1 but the latest version definitely works on 8.1.1. Thanks for the fix.
The best one!
I love this Mahjong. It's the best one on the AppStore. The gameplay requires you to think just a bit more and therefore I find it to be more engaging than all the rest. I used the lite version and just had to upgrade. It's beautifully made. I love it! I just wish the mahjong on the app icon could be flat though. In tune with iOS 7 and now iOS 8, all app icons are being made flat or else they just stick out like a sore thumb. Awesome app nonetheless. 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 November 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 56.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Matthias Lamoureux
- © 2010 Matthias Lamoureux
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.