Zenfolio is the perfect mobile companion for your Zenfolio account. It allows you to easily manage and show your photos hosted on Zenfolio, as well as upload new photos directly to your Zenfolio galleries.
Zenfolio is the premier provider of online photography presentation and sales solutions for professional photographers and enthusiasts.
• Browse, create, and modify your groups, galleries, and collections
• View your online photos and videos through a native iPhone and iPad experience
• Download entire galleries for smooth offline viewing
• Upload new photos and videos to your account
• Edit photo titles, captions, categories, and keywords
• Post photos directly to your blog
• Share photos using email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or copy direct links to share however you like
• Show a select group of photos as a Client Presentation and save selections to your account (iPad only)
• Review, cancel and approve pending orders on your ipad or iphone
- The screenshot feature is separated with the bug reporting one
- UI flow/upload cleanup
Ratings and Reviews
Photo upload is not reliable
If you select a few photos to upload only a subset will work. The rest seem to get caught in an endless loop of saying it’s uploaded then failing.
Still no good
Sadly there is no option to view images in proper chronological order, only the pinterest style jumble they have implemented for client viewing. The app feels more like it was designed for your clients rather than photographers who need to administer their galleries.
Other than for a very limited amount of editing gallery metadata I do not recommend it for anything other than viewing the images within your galleries.
I'd really like the ability to see and edit price lists, coupons, discount vouchers and properly manage orders from clients. It would be great to have these functions in an user-friendly native app rather than struggling to use the mobile website for this.
Also, the fields in Settings > Zenfolio Account are still almost entirely blank so it serves no purpose at all.
It feels like only half an app for people with Premium and Premium Business accounts, those of us paying more rightly expect more features.
In conclusion, rock solid for viewing, rotten tomatoes for anything else.
Works well for mobile access to your images for showing potential clients your work.
Needs to have a search facility as in the browser based interface. Having got years of wedding photos uploaded I need the ability to search for names or venues rather than having to wade through a long list trying to spot ones which might be of interest to my clients.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.