ZerOS Remote connects to any Zero 88 lighting console running ZerOS*, and enables wireless control of your rig, allowing you to manipulate, control and playback your shows from your iOS device. It's especially useful during a focus session.
ZerOS Remote is designed for iPhone and iPod Touch, but can also be used on iPad if required. There's an additional app available, ZerOS Monitor, specifically designed for iPad.
*Current ZerOS consoles are FLX S24, FLX S48, FLX, Solution, Solution XL and ORB XF. Legacy ZerOS consoles which are also supported include ORB, Leap Frog 48 & 96 and Frog 2 consoles.
- Major improvements in stability and performance
- Supports Apple Watch
- Improved display scaling
- Improved multitouch support for Colour Picker, Image Picker and Pan/Tilt Grid
- Various other minor updates
- Updated T&C (viewable by opening the app and clicking "About")
Ratings and Reviews
App needs updating for iOS 10! This could be such a handy app but it's just so unreliable and full of bugs. Please sort!
A good idea in concept, however the app freezes every couple of minutes. The amount of time I spent reconnecting to the desk we could have finished focussing! The app could be very useful if this problem is fixed however.
App doesn't work !
The app doesn't work properly on a leapfrog 48, when fixture is selected the app doesn't shows wheels, remote things like intensity, colour mix or position isn't possible.
It also flicks quite badly. Didn't have any issue with the old version which was only on purchase.
Please fix it thanks
- Eaton Electrical Systems Limited
- 114.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eaton Electrical Systems Limited t/a Eaton Lighting Systems
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.