Collect your favorite recipes from the web and elsewhere with Zest! Browse, organize and search your recipes and photos via a beautiful interface. When you're inspired to cook, Zest will help you shop then guide you step-by-step.
• Automatically import recipes from thousands of recipe websites.
• Add your own recipes from other sources.
• Add your own stunning food photos to your recipes.
• A clean and beautiful interface showcases recipe photos.
• Store recipes online in Zest Cloud and sync them to other devices.
• Create shopping lists for one or more recipes, also synced via Zest Cloud.
• Share entire recipes with anyone via email.
• Import recipes shared with you by other Zest users.
• Invite your friends to install Zest so you can swap recipes with them.
• Organize your recipes by applying tags.
• Search for recipes by name, tags or ingredients.
• Dedicated cooking mode made for viewing recipes in the kitchen.
• Cooking timers that are easy to set from recipe times.
• Work through recipes step-by-step or sentence-by-sentence.
• Check off ingredients as you use them.
• Edit recipes to make them your own.
• Add your own notes to recipes.
• Zest comes preloaded with exciting recipes that inspire you to cook!
• Custom tools to help import recipes from non-standard websites.
This release fixes importing from sites using JSON-LD metadata, including but not limited to (some with extra fixes):
Thanks for the patience of users waiting on these fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Can be better
I cant find no way to suggest you the option to export recipes from the app into pdf
I love Zest, it's a brilliant app for storing all my family recipes as well as recipes I find online and want to store for trying later. Almost all the recipes I've tried to import have worked and it's really easy to write your own or add notes to or amend recipes that haven't quite worked or need improvements. The reasons I haven't given it full marks is because I'd like to be able to organise recipes into categories. The tags feature is ok but annoying to have to search every time instead of just tapping on a category. Also you're supposed to be able to set timers and set it to 'cooking mode' so your device won't go to sleep while you're cooking but this doesn't actually seem to be the case. Unless I'm being really stupid and not seeing how to do it?
Fantastic for storing your recipes and cooking from them
I love this app. I love the way I can store recipes from ANY website (or none). The interface is attractive and has a choice of formats for when your are browsing, reading or cooking. The built in timers are brilliant (spotting times within the text of the recipes) and I particularly value the way in which you can have timers from more than one recipe going at a time. I have not used the sync service and it would be good to be able to create shopping lists but if you enjoy really cooking this app is far better than many you have to pay for.
- Plenty Of Zest Pty. Ltd.
- 22.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Plenty Of Zest Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Optional 1 year Zest Cloud Main Plan subscription £9.99
- Optional 1 year Zest Cloud Appetizer Plan subscription £3.99
- Optional 1 year Zest Cloud Banquet Plan subscription £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.