Zinio - 5000+ Digital Magazines
By Zinio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Zinio 2.0, a better way than ever to explore, read and shop for the world’s best magazines on your iPad. Zinio now has more magazines than ever, and a new app built to make it easier to read your favorites anytime and anywhere. Zinio is the ultimate app for people who love magazines. Access thousands of titles, tens of thousands of issues, and millions of pages of the world’s best digital content. Read what you like!
In EXPLORE, you’ll find articles from some of our best magazines worldwide—with the big headlines, photography, news and insight—from the pages of Rolling Stone, Esquire, Maxim, Elle, and dozens more. Discover more with new articles appearing daily.
In READ, you can download and read your digital issues for online and offline access, archive back issues, and synchronize your library to multiple iPhones, iPads, and other devices. You can jump to articles, access links to browse the Web in-app, view interactive content and video, switch between high-fidelity and plain text modes, bookmark articles, and share articles with friends. Navigating and downloading is now even faster than ever.
In SHOP, you can now buy single issues and subscriptions in-app, and directly with your iTunes account.
- Explore and read articles for free from top News, Entertainment, Science & Tech, Art, Lifestyle, Travel magazines and more. Updates daily!
- Read your favorite magazines online or offline, and synchronize your library on multiple devices.
- Shop thousands of magazines from around the world, and buy single issues and subscriptions instantly using your iTunes account.
- Read full-color, high-fidelity pages, or switch to enhanced text mode and resize text for simpler reading.
- Bookmark the articles, pages and photographs you love. Pick up where you left off reading an issue, or organize all your Bookmarks together by date or title.
- Explore links from articles and pages and browse the Web right inside the app.
- More rich media, interactive content, digital-only content than ever for top magazines.
IN THE NEWS:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
FEATURED & NEW:
Newsweek, The Paris Review, Under the Radar, Glamour (UK), Condé Nast Traveller (UK), Afar
BUSINESS & NEWS — Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
FASHION — Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESYTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World, Layers
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
What's New in Version 2.5.10
Update highly recommended for users with 2.5.9. This version resolves critical issues that can prevent you from reading or purchasing.
Here's the workaround for current access problem
Problem: Screen freezes on Zinio startup. Can't access anything at all.
1. Press the bottom button on your iPad to quit Zinio.
2. Go to your wifi settings and turn off your wifi.
3. Relaunch Zinio. If your Library is not showing then click on "Read" at bottom of screen.
4. Without touching any of your magazines - carefully swipe your iPad screen upwards - but do not quit Zinio.
5. Select "Settings" from the Menu at the bottom of your screen.
6. Turn your wifi back on again.
7. Swipe your iPad screen up again and select "Zinio" from the Menu at the bottom of your screen.
You will now be able to download your magazines. If the problem recurs, then repeat the seven steps above.
Took me ages to figure out this workaround. I have more than 400 magazines and have a slow USB modem and I reinstalled the App and lost all my magazines in the process. This current version of Zinio has a synchronization problem. I hope they fix it soon.
Be sure to check your iPad Zinio Preferences - they have added some features that you can check to be notified when your subscription is running out or when a new magazine issue is available.
A great app!
I like the user interface, the way you can bookmark pages in the magazines and attach a note, I like the vast choice of magazines and other publications that are available from all over the world, I like how easy it is to manage my account...I could go on but, what I'm basically saying is, I like it!!! Defoe recommended
Seems to work now
After the latest update my app stopped working. I deleted and downloaded it again and it seems to work fine now. Unfortunately all my past issues for the last four years were lost. I had to spend some considerable amount of time to download the issues that I wanted to keep. Will still keep using zinio ... but I have some concerns about the reliability of their app.
- Category: News
- Updated: 24 January 2014
- Version: 2.5.10
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £2.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £3.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £2.49
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £1.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £4.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £1.49
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £0.69
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £5.49
- Zinio Digital Single Issue £5.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue£6.99