Zipped solves all of your ZIP file needs on iOS. Whether you need to unzip a file from Safari, or create a ZIP on iOS, Zipped has you covered. Zipped Includes:
• Advanced support for Drag & Drop on iPad — Drop a ZIP file to UNZIP, or Drag in any number of files to create a ZIP.
• Ability to Share your ZIP file or UNZIPPED files, or SAVE them to Files.
• Customizable Settings — Choose whether you would like to manually name ZIP files, or have Zipped automatically generate a name for you! Decide if you would like to unzip your ZIP file into a folder, or output simply the files themselves!
• Unarchive a ZIP into a file browser, preview your files, and selectively share or save them.
• Unarchive or Archive ZIP encrypted with a password.
• Open ZIP files from anywhere in iOS in Zipped through the 'Open In' sheet.
Zipped currently supports the following file types, with more to come: .zip, .png, .jpg, .html, .pages, .docx, .pdf, .numbers, .xlsx, .pptx, .rtf, .txt, .mp4, .mov, .aiff, .mp3, .wav, .psd, .caf, .md, .csv, .json, .js
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I was looking for. Tried a load of other apps and they all seemed to be either convoluted, full of adware or in need of IAP. Happy to pay when something’s upfront about what it does, is fair priced and has a nice UI.
Tried other apps that don’t work and have loads of ads. This is simple, ad free and works with simple drag and drop. Thank you. Worth 99p of anyone’s money.
Does not seem to work
I bought this to specifically zip files on my iCloud files folder. However, when I select files and/or folders and click done it doesn’t do anything.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.