“Zombie Panic in Wonderland”, which reached number one in the Nintendo WiiWare worldwide rankings, has now come to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in improved and extended form!
* iOS-exclusive features
- Streamlined and intuitive controls perfectly suited to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
- New levels and enemies!
- Spectacular HD graphics compatible with the Retina display!
- 3D sound!
From a fog of exotic perfume arises a plague of amorous zombies, and now they’re invading all your favorite fairytale kingdoms! What the heck is going on here? Who’s responsible for this apocalyptic mess? There’s only one way to find out -- it’s time to take up arms and carve your way to the root of the problem in a spray of bullets, flames, and grenades!
- You’ll bust a gut laughing in this action-packed shoot ‘em up!
-Demolish anything you see, including the game’s very environments!
- Seven playable characters, and drop us a line to let us know what you want in updates!
* What the press said about the WiiWare version of “Zombie Panic in Wonderland”
- Picked up as App of the Day by EUROGAMER
“Destructible environments: so simple, so effective. I will never, ever tire of this.”
“Very good work. Beautiful character design. Its well-adjusted difficulty makes it very addictive. Weapon changing provides for a high level of strategy.”
“A success in every way. Great atmosphere. Brilliantly adjusted gameplay. Probably the most standout WiiWare game on a technical level.”
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting for 30 secs
Fun for a bit but crippled by IAP spam, lack of non-iap content.
Should have been sold as a complete paid game rather than half a demo..
I paid for this game and it no longer loads. On the bit that does I get ads. What was the point in wasting money paying.
Addictive and awesome!
This game is what I exactly wanted, anime styled characters, and girls with guns. Plus, the way they are like in stories, really cool! I haven't bought the full yet, but I have a feeling it's worth it. The only thing that's stopping me - is that you have to pay 69p for a extra life? Can't you just restart like on mario on the level or get game money and use it on a fictional game store? A lot easier, people have already paid £2.49 or whatever, and your asking for 69p to pay out whenever we die?
- Akaoni Studio SL
- 158.9 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010, 2014 Akaoni Studio
- In-App Purchases
- STORY AND ARCADE MODE £3.99
- EXTRA CONTINUE £0.99
- EXTRA LIFE £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.