Zombieville USA 2
By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The definitive zombie shooter returns, reborn with stunning new graphics, gameplay and more!
Brought to you by the creators of Battleheart, OMG Pirates!, and the original Zombieville USA - this sequel is jam packed with content and features. Take command of your favorite character, customize them with a spectrum of weapons and skills, and do battle with the living dead - either alone, or with your friends!
- Features -
• Simple, pick-up-and-play arcade action. Fight hordes of enemies, make the most of your ammo, and go for your high score!
• Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of weapons, skills, playable characters and upgrades.
• Incredibly fluid, stylish animation optimized for retina displays.
• Full Game Center integration, including achievements and leader boards.
• Wireless Co-op multiplayer via bluetooth or wifi! (requires iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 3rd Gen+, or any iPad)
• iCloud support, allowing your zombie slaying progress to sync automatically to all of your devices!
Follow us on Twitter @MikaMobile to keep up to date on all of our games!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• Fixed a title screen issue under iOS 8
• Fixed an issue which could cause the game to become stuck in a super fast state
Fun game but a few problems
I really enjoyed playing this game. It is my most played game on my iPad and I think it is one of the best games on the AppStore. However, I don't like the new vehicles featured in the game as all your previous high scores become meaningless due to the distance and kills you can achieve in the cars. Also, the co-op mode. It is really fun and I play a lot via nearby bluetooth. However, it takes ages to connect and can crash at random times. When the notification comes up saying you have 20% battery remaining, it automatically disconnects you, which is extremely frustrating. Co-op mode also glitches frequently. I would strongly recommend this game, but until co-op mode gets better, still only 4 stars.
Horrible cooperative mode
Single player is ok. Nothing too new compared to the first one. Onscreen joystick takes some getting used to but it's tolerable. However I bought this game to play the cooperative aspect which is simply unplayable. 8 times out of ten the game will disconnect you from your friend whether on Bluetooth or game centre. It's a good thing this game is so cheap but the fact of the matter is that I should not have to pay money for games that don't even work properly :( guess it's my own fault as you get what you pay for ! I also forgot to mention the game was extremely glitchy. For example my friend would be walking around as a car with two hands (lol) and many times we both could not collect items on the floor.
Great, apart from a couple of things.
This app is amazing apart from a couple of things. One of the things is that there should be more in game slots for weapons and skills, you should have to either buy them or pay in game money. Also there is a bug on co-op, only the leader can enter cars, so can you fix that or make it so when one person gets in the car they can put the other person in their car if they want. Also there should be a stop and start button for cars. Other than that stuff this game is Great.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 October 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 52.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.