Making music social. Immerse yourself in music you never knew you loved.
Instantly share and discover tracks with friends, tastemakers, artists and more. Unearth your next favourite artist, connect with those in the know and listen to the best up-and-coming talent from your city.
Zubble is the fresh, easy-to-use and all-new social music discovery app. Connect, share and discover!
Music library running dry? Check out what your friends or people of interest are listening to.
Need some inspiration? Follow the on-trend influencer.
Want to discover a new genre? Listen to a jazz fan’s picks.
Zubble is the solution for ineffective connection between music fans, impersonal algorithms and stagnant content.
Links on noisy and never-ending timelines are easily lost. Artists are hidden beneath a million different layers of content. Too much good music is left unheard.
Zubble is social media for music. Share the track that is the sound to your day, the one you’re listening to or that song your friends need to hear.
People choose content better than computers and your Stream is constantly refreshed with music from those who you follow. Connect and listen to music on Zubble, comment on shares to join in the conversation, favourite great tracks and re-share your latest discovery.
Effortlessly find classics or hidden gems from the genres that you love or wish to delve deeper into using Explore. Connect with either Apple Music or Spotify to listen to tracks on Zubble.
Zubble is the level playing field for talent. Zubble breaks the barrier and sits the unsigned alongside mainstream artists. No longer are unsigned artists constrained to sites that music listeners miss or hidden amongst a sea of text/photos.
Use Zubble to get engaging with an interested and relevant audience. Grow with users who can easily discover your music.
Music discovery powered by you!
Time for a teeny tiny update. We made some improvements to playback of tracks that aren't on Apple or Spotify.
The longest day of the year is over and done with, that mean's it is now officially all downhill from here until next year! To cheer you up here is an update to Zubble with some sweet new stuff
Here's what's new in this version:
Player Bar Improvements:
- The player bar now looks even prettier. We dropped the drop shadows and went instead for a translucent look with background blur.
- We re-jigged the icon spacing and size so that those of you who suffer from fat thumbs, like me, will find it easier to press play or pause
- For those who find tapping too hard and would rather swipe: You can now swipe up on the player bar to open the music player.
- The player bar is slightly taller and the artwork slightly bigger...
- Reworded the comments button. It now tells you if there are comments already on a post (like it used to) and also if there aren't any. Exciting, right?
- There are some pretty new icons throughout Zubble for various things. Most notably some new icons for settings, invite friends, pause, skip and re-share (amongst others).
- Fixed a bug where the loading view would never disappear in share after no songs were found when searching.
- Certain tracks that aren't on Spotify or Apple Music are now supported, you'll be hearing more about these soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
Great way to share music with other people! ☺ Really enjoying listening to some songs that I might have have otherwise heard .
If you like discovering new music then this is the app for you. Such a cool way to find new music your friends are loving and share your favourite tracks too!
Long time coming
The social media world has needed a music platform like this for a long time.. love the concept and the design!
- Zubble Ltd
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2015 Zubble Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.