Ride and run in the real world and power your avatar across our virtual worlds. Download Zwift to your supported device, then pair up your Bluetooth enabled bike trainer, cycling power meter, footpod, or supported treadmill and get going.
• Try a workout from our library of training plans, world-class workouts, or create your own
• Climb an epic mountain, sprint through central London, or sweat through intervals in an Italian villa
• Participate in group rides, runs, workouts or races -- over 200 events a day
• Train, ride, run any time. Your time, your pace, your place.
• Zwift monthly subscription lets you ride as much as you want for $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Running on Zwift is free access for a limited time. Run free, for free. Unlimited miles.
SUPPORTED BLUETOOTH HARDWARE:
• Cycling Power Meters
• Cycling Speed Sensor (for non-smart trainers)
• Cycling Cadence Sensor (optional)
• Smart Trainers
• Running footpods
• Select Bluetooth 4.0 Treadmills
• Heart Rate strap (optional)
SUPPORTED BICYCLE TRAINERS:
• Wahoo KICKR & SNAP
• Tacx Smart models
• Elite B+ models
• Kurt Kinetic inRide
• Kurt Kinetic Smart
• Cycleops Bluetooth models
• All classic (non-smart) trainers, with use of a Bluetooth speed sensor
SUPPORTED TREADMILLS AND FOOTPODS FOR RUNNING:
• BowFlex BXT116/BXT216 treadmills
• Any StarTrac treadmills with a bluetooth button
• LifeFitness T3 home treadmills
• True Fitness Performance 300
• Stryd foot pod
• Milestone pod
• Polar Stride Sensor
• UnderArmour Record Equipped shoes
With access to Apple Health, Zwift and save your activity data as well as allow the use of an Apple Watch for realtime heart rate data.
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ride and run in the real world and power your avatar across our virtual worlds.
Genuine Game Changer
Riding with others, whether cooperatively or competitively, is the key, motivating factor. You will ride more, you will push harder and even have more “fun” because others are there doing it with you or against you. Variety of terrain, workouts, group rides and group workouts, races and all the eye candy is the icing on the cake but doing it all with others will keep you coming back for more. Technically it’s worked for me 99% of the time on various hardware, give the free trial a bash if you want reassurance. Costs - way less than a round of drinks per month and it saves me way more than that by continuing to be an appealing alternative!
Just to add, this review is based on using PC, iPad and iPhone versions with a power meter and basic “dumb” trainer. I have also used the very basic speed sensor setup (virtual or “Z Power”) for a short time, which worked absolutely fine, but is likely to significantly exaggerate your performance (in my case, verified with subsequent power meter comparison, around +7-10%).
Not there yet
Great concept and it will eventually work brilliantly. At the moment the seven day trial doesn’t work. You ride 25km on your first attempt and when you try to do another ride the app simply doesn’t allow it. Very frustrating. When you contact the customer support they do reply quickly but have never quite grasped my issue. Again quite frustrating.
When you are being asked to pay as much as you do per month you definitely expect a better quality app and service.
Similar concepts on play station games, where you join an online platform sees consumers pay a one off game fee without ongoing subscription so I’m a little unclear why the cost is so high per month? I presume they need the cash to develop the platform further.
Ultimately it’s going to be incredible and I will get involved - I might even be prepared to pay the fee each month despite no agreeing with the cost - it is that good! However when you see all the issues that they have had, my recent issues too then I will leave it a while until it’s completely fixed.
- Zwift, Inc
- 916.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Zwift, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Zwift £12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.