Acupressure Guide For Relieving Hangovers
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A hangover is the sum of unpleasant physical effects following heavy consumption of alcohol or the use of other drugs. The most common reported characteristics of a hangover are feelings of extreme thirst (dehydration), feelings of being more tired than usual, nausea and headaches. A good hangover cure should replace essential nutrients lost by the body while counteracting the influence of residual poisons: drink a large amount of water, preferably sports drink such as Powerade or Gatorade, eat mineral-rich foods, like pickles or canned fish.
Acupressure is an effective way to relieve painful sensation associated with hangover. Sit comfortably or lie down, close your eyes and breath deeply when massaging the active points.
- Practical and fully illustrated.
- Step-by-step guide to treatment of every condition.
- Every step explains point location, direction of force, and duration of massage.
- No previous experience necessary.
- It is not necessary to massage active points on your own, you can ask somebody else to massage points for you.
- Total treatment duration for most conditions is 10 to 15 minutes.
Nothing more than psuedoscience
If you read actual scientific studies you would know this does not work, and is nothing more than a placebo.
A review of a book
Are these reviews of the book or a personal opinion of a therapy!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: 20 December 2010
- Publisher: MobileReference
- Print Length: 50 Pages
- Language: English