Alternative Income Sources for Therapists
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
New, updated edition 2012! Lyn Kelley, Ph.D., CPC, Practice Building Coach with over 20 years experience consulting thousands of therapists, offers at least 15 new and different ideas of ways therapists can expand their careers as well as avoid burnout. Psychotherapy can be an emotionally draining profession, and therapists need to protect themselves from compassion fatigue syndrome. Jam packet with fresh ideas, this book will inspire you and energize you!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• How to enjoy your work more with a variety of jobs that earn great money
• Avoid burnout by getting out of the therapy chair
• The 12 most profitable, non-clinical ways to increase your income (while still helping people)
• The characteristics of the most successful therapist/counselors
• Alternative jobs that fit your interests and desires
• Success strategies from master therapists
• How to love your job, help more people, and make money too!
• How to revive your spirit, passion and joy in your work
- Category: Careers
- Published: 15 June 2010
- Publisher: Lyn Kelley
- Print Length: 30 Pages
- Language: English