Better Influence: 10 Quick Concepts You Can Use To Persuade Others More Effectively.
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
We all want to be more effective at influencing others. Drawing on both classic and contemporary accounts of social influence and persuasion, this PocketBook outlines 10 key concepts which will help improve you own influence attempts and resist those made by others. Each concept is concisely presented, making it perfect to dip into. Every section also outlines improvements you can implement easily into your day-to-day life.
Concepts covered include:
* How different thinking styles influence the way we process arguments,
* How to pitch the right arguments to the right people,
* Using the power of giving meaning to behaviour to maximise responses,
* Understanding and using the power of social proof effectively,
* Understanding the role and use of nudges,
and many more!
Better Influence is written by an expert in the field, drawing on evidence-based theory and techniques. As a result, this lively and informative book will quickly and effectively help you to become more persuasive - starting today!
- Category: Self Help
- Published: 01 August 2016
- Publisher: Daniel Frings
- Print Length: 26 Pages
- Language: English