The Big Book of Parenting Solutions
101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors
In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot button issues including biting, temper tantrums, cheating, bad friends, inappropriate clothing, sex, drugs, peer pressure, and much more. Written for parents of kids age 3-13, this book offers easy-to-implement advice for the most important challenges parents face with kids from toddlers to tweens.
- Includes immediate solutions to the most common childhood problems and challenges
- Written by Today Show's resident parenting expert Michele Borba
- Offers clear step-by-step guidance for solving difficult childhood behaviors and family conflicts
- Contains a wealth of advice that is easy-to-follow and gets quick results
- Author has written outstanding parenting books including Building Moral Intelligence, No More Misbehavin', Don't Give Me that Attitude, and more
Each of the 101 issues includes clear questions, specific step-by-step solutions, and advice that is age appropriate.
Publishers Weekly Review
© Publishers Weekly