Corfu - MARCO POLO Travel Guide
Travel with Insider Tips
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Travel with Insider Tips to Corfu, the wonderfully enchanting Greek island that is steeped in mythology and folklore and one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Corfu and discover its amazing history that will leave wonderful lasting impressions forever more.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants – including a focus on the Old Town, Palaio Frouiro, Neo Frouiro and Pontikonisi.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Lake Koríssen, Achíllion, Mon Repos and Paleó Períthia
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including the best places to take a small motorboat, where to relax in a lemon grove and how to enjoy the best lobster on the island.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Corfu with street index including Saroko square.
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Corfu and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is at the wide range of museums and libraries, the many festivals held throughout the year or at one of the famous Philharmonic shows.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional local hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Corfu itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Europe
- Published: 14 March 2012
- Publisher: Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Print Length: 144 Pages
- Language: English