Debunking Conspiracy Theories: 9/11 Early Signs and Aftermath
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
"Debunking Conspiracy Theories: 9/11 Early Signs and Aftermath" presents a focused exploration of the most common conspiracy theories born of that tragedy. This concise digital volume casts a critical eye on each theory and provides supporting evidence to address each assertion. Behind each theory is a fascinating study of our human need to question, probe, and make sense of the unfathomable. Each analysis provides valuable insight into the timeline of events and key players in the attacks on September 11, 2001.
With this Brief History, you’ll deconstruct the following widely-held conspiracy theories:
- Calls from the 2 Doomed Flights Were Faked
- United Airlines Flight 175 was an Inside Job
- Air Defenses Were Ordered to Stand Down
- Planted Explosives Destroyed the Twin Towers
- The U.S. Military Fired on the Pentagon
- Flight 83 Was Shot Down
- A Foreign Government was Responsible
...and more. Quotes and lesser-known “Did You Know” facts provide added dimension throughout this Brief History.
- Category: Politics & Current Affairs
- Published: 03 August 2011
- Publisher: Vook
- Print Length: 35 Pages
- Language: English