GCSE Biology Revision Guide
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
This multi-touch book covers the Biology section of the Additional Science GCSE (Unit 2, ‘A’ specifications). It is the latest in our popular series of Science apps and iBooks.
Students have described our first Science app as “brilliant”, “subtly superb” and “so useful” … Don’t take our word for it, check out the 40+ reviews on the app store for yourself.
FEATURES THAT MAKE THIS BOOK UNIQUE ARE:
* Dozens of proper practice questions in the style of the written exams – the final third of the book provides full model answers, repeating the questions again for easy reference.
* Covers the full Unit 2 syllabus to the depth and breadth needed for proper understanding … yet does this succinctly, via a unique layout based on short, snappy bullet points.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* An optimum text size, easy to read both on iPad Mini and iPad. Highlighting text, making your own notes and adding bookmarks are straightforward on either screen size.
* All the major awarding bodies’ Biology Unit 2 specifications are fully covered – AQA, OCR (21st Century), and Edexcel.
* Clear navigation and hyperlinks at chapter level, section level and sub-section level take you to any part of your syllabus in a few simple taps.
* A full glossary with study cards adds further value – dip in and brush up on any aspect of Biology Unit 2 whenever you like, wherever you have your iPad.
∼ Contents ∼
1 Cells, tissues and organs
2 Organisms and their environment
3 Proteins and enzymes
4 Aerobic and anaerobic respiration
5 Cells, genetics and the evolution of life
6 The brain and behaviour
What's New in Version 1.1