Guide to the Beatles' London
Richard Porter & Irina Porter
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
- Walking tour of Beatles sites in Central London and also details of sites further out from the centre;
- Maps and directions how to get there;
- An essential souvenir of the London Beatles walking tours, plus an independent guide to many more Beatles places in London not visited on the tours
- Scores of previously unpublished and rare photos, including The Beatles at their homes and in Abbey Road Studios;
- Stories from people who worked with the Beatles, including Alistair Taylor, Brian Epstein's personal assistant, top record producer Alan Parsons and top DJ Kenny Everett;
- Written by Richard Porter - professional Beatles tour guide, former editor 'Off the Beatle Track' magazine and renowned Beatles expert
- Unique content and professional design make it an ideal momento of your trip to London, or a special present for your Beatle fan friend!
now in its third edition.
- Category: Music
- Published: 01 July 2000
- Publisher: Fab Four Enterprises
- Print Length: 152 Pages
- Language: English