Guide to the Beatles' London
Richard Porter & Irina Porter
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
- Walking tour of Beatles sites in Central London and also details of sites further out from the centre;
- Maps and directions how to get there;
- An essential souvenir of the London Beatles walking tours, plus an independent guide to many more Beatles places in London not visited on the tours
- Scores of previously unpublished and rare photos, including The Beatles at their homes and in Abbey Road Studios;
- Stories from people who worked with the Beatles, including Alistair Taylor, Brian Epstein's personal assistant, top record producer Alan Parsons and top DJ Kenny Everett;
- Written by Richard Porter - professional Beatles tour guide, former editor 'Off the Beatle Track' magazine and renowned Beatles expert
- Unique content and professional design make it an ideal momento of your trip to London, or a special present for your Beatle fan friend!
now in its third edition.
- Category: Music
- Published: 01 July 2000
- Publisher: Fab Four Enterprises
- Print Length: 152 Pages
- Language: English