How To Play Field Hockey
Your Step-By-Step Guide To Playing Field Hockey
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
If you want to learn how to play field hockey, then get "How To Play Field Hockey”, a step-by-step guide for beginners interested in field hockey.
This guide is an excellent way to learn field hockey. It is a great outdoor sport to keep fit and agile. I would definitely encourage everyone to play this sport for the following reasons:
- Keep yourself fit and healthy by learning how to play field hockey.
- Introduce yourself to the basics of field hockey and the rules of the game.
- Know the history of field hockey.
- Learn some excellent hockey techniques such as passing the ball, offense and defense.
- Increase your knowledge about field hockey and the current international tournaments in field hockey.
- Learn how to play all the specialized shots like penalty corner and penalty stroke through a step-by step process.
- This book will teach you field hockey through images and illustrations.
- Socialize by bringing your friends and learn the techniques explained in the book by practicing with them.
- Develop an excellent approach for playing field hockey.
- This book is an excellent guide for beginners like young boys and girls on how to play field hockey.
Every chapter in this book is structured in a manner which will teach you hockey with a step–by step approach. This book stands out from other coaching books by starting with the basics of field hockey and then taking you to the medium to professional level.
Read "How to Play Field Hockey" Today!
I found the book basic and grammar poor. Whilst the structure of the book looked good. The description of some techniques was lacking. Some of the discussion around midfield and forward play was okay, but supporting illustrations only had one player. Use of diagrams would be better. Waste of my money. Disappointed.
Complete rip off - dont waste your money.
- Category: Training
- Published: 22 June 2011
- Publisher: HowExpert
- Print Length: 34 Pages
- Language: English