How To Sell A Business: The #1 Guide to maximising your company value and achieving a quick business sale
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Interested in retiring, cashing-out, or starting a new adventure? Eager to exit your business so you can to enjoy more time with loved ones, spend some of your hard-earned cash or do all the things you’ve always want to do but never had the time?
How To Sell A Business: The #1 Guide to maximising your company value and achieving a quick business sale will help you:
- Gain techniques and tips on how to best maximise your profit personally
- Ensure that the sale process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Increase the likelihood that you sell the first time through the sale process
- Demystify the business sale process so you can be one step ahead of the buyer rather than behind
- Be prepared to handle the emotional journey
- Understand your current valuation and how to best increase it
- Avoid being ‘price chipped’ (the buyer reducing the offer price) and avoid costly mistakes
- Escape an earn-out (having to stay on as an employee and hit targets after the sale)
About the Author - Joanna Miller
When Joanna and her business partner sold their £4m turnover company they went around the sales cycle a total of five times, had ten potential buyers at different times, had four indicative price offers which the highest price was five times more than the lowest price. They even had a deal killed one week before completion day! On the sixth attempt the business sold for millions.
Attempting to sell a UK business six times taught Joanna a variety of invaluable, but very expensive, lessons. By the final sale, Joanna learned every technique imaginable on how to maximise profits and sell quickly. Avoid frustration, save money and enjoy a smoother business sale journey by discovering the wisdom, techniques and tips offered in this ebook.