How to Use Microsoft Excel 2010
Your Step-By-Step Guide to Using Microsoft Excel 2010
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
If you want to learn how to use Excel 2010, then get this guide. You will discover how to use Excel to handle large amount of quantitative data quickly and easily. User can easily establish expertise in make use of Excel 2010 to his practical life task by getting this step-by-step guide.
The prominent advantages that a user can derive from this guide are listed below:
- To properly handle the large amount of data is the main service of Excel 2010. This guide helps you a lot to effectively manage the data records in various effective and time saving ways.
- Data is categorized in several forms like numbers, text, dates & times, currency, etc. The guide will let the user to deal with each form of data distinctively and its specific format.
- Excel 2010 also allows the user to manipulate the data. User can enter the series of large amount of repetitive data quite easily without indulging in manual procedures to enter long data strings.
- Excel 2010 lets you to perform calculation using formulas and function with minimum possible time. The powerful calculation like the conditional formatting is one of its exhilarating features to discuss.
- Excel 2010 also lets the user to chart the data to quickly analyze the data trends and make more enduring decisions.
- User can make the worksheet more presentable by apply different color schemes and built-in table style themes.
- User can also print the worksheet in quite handy way to show it to their clients, stakeholders, etc.
The guide is organized into different chapters with brief elaboration based upon the different features, tools and procedures of Excel 2010. To sum up, it is full packaged toolkit with important step-by-step guidelines for using the Excel 2010.
Click "Buy Now" to get it now!
This book is a scam. I just paid money for nothing. It does not contain what it claims at all. The front page and description was just to catch attention.nothing about excel was mentioned in the book. Just whole lot of some other rubbish. gosh! What a waste
. Zero rating
- Category: Operating Systems
- Published: 29 April 2011
- Publisher: HowExpert
- Print Length: 40 Pages
- Language: English