Human Performance Improvement
William J. Rothwell and Others
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Today's dynamic organizations must achieve positive results in record time - a challenge that requires managers to avoid problems before they arise and to solve these issues quickly. Human Performance Improvement (HPI) is a powerful tool that can be used to help build intellectual capital, establish and maintain a 'high-performance workplace, enhance profitability, and encourage productivity' - as well as increase return on equity and improved safety.
Written by a group of highly respected authors in the field, this book will show you how to:-
- discover and analyze performance gaps
- plan for future improvements in human performance
- design and develop cost-effective interventions to close performance gaps.
- Category: Business & Personal Finance
- Published: 14 June 2012
- Publisher: Taylor and Francis
- Print Length: 424 Pages
- Language: English